New Site in Lincolnshire, weekender 17th/18th September

Gilly
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Apologies for this shameless first post but here it is anyway.

Next weekend, the 17th/18th September, a new 75 acre woodland site in Spanby, Lincolnshire opens its gates for its first airsoft shoot. The site has been around for a while hosting reenactment battles and as such the site has been well dug in, giving fantastic positions for defending and assaulting. The owner/organiser has been organising battles for 4 or 5 years now - and I can say from experience that his scenarios are always top drawer.

The scenario will be based around a central storyline of Allied Special Forces inserted into a hostile environment with the aim of locating, infiltrating and destroying a guerilla camp in the vicinity. Although all caps are welcome the weekend is intended to be run very tactically in line with the battle reenactment background.

The walk on fee for the full weekend is £25, £20 with a valid student ID card. This includes food on the saturday night and a place to sleep (you will need a bed and sleeping bag). Unfortunately there is no battery charging or rentals, although this will hopefully be rectified. Pyros and smoke will be available to buy on the day. The weekend will run from 9.30am ish on saturday morning until sunday at noon, with the possiblity of some night skirmishing.

If you're interested or would like more details, please email me or PM me on here and I will get back to you.

Cheers

Dan

Thanks Dan - another shameless first post but I'll introduce myself. I'm Chris most people call me Fritz. Ex Army have also been re-enacting for about 10 years. Have organised and run live weapon tacticals for about 5 years and airsofting for about 3.

The site we have we use predominately for live fire events. We have built a bunker trench system to full military specs - we are not talking plywood sheets and oil drum barricades - this is sandbagged re-einforced positions. We have been fully ok'd by local Police Firearms and Local planning and have site insurance to carry out tactical milsims. This is our first venture into an airsoft tactical but as we run this like a live event it will be as real as it gets.

we hope to see some of you come down - the site can only grow from here!!!

P.s we do have camp beds available - but most of us rough it in the positions!!!

Chris

Archived