gun flex

ninjaman
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hello

i bought a gun second hand and it flexs. should this happen

i understood the gun to be in good condition, second hand from the sales forum on here.

the stock is missing a screw, so that wobbles. but the front end feels like somthing may have cracked

there is a plastic part, broken that should hold a part in place, that part wobbles.

i paid £115 for this, including a battery, charger, bbs and two mags, one is "dodgy" this includes postage

have i been had?

i have that exact gun, i thought it was mine, but i hadnt elec'd up the stock, anyway, i have the screw nearest the receiver missing and it seems to be moving slightly, and a lot of creaking.

its not the plastic but the insides that seem loose.

i havent had the gun apart as i dont have the instructions for it.

and as i have found some plastics broke and screws missing, i want to know what else may be broke/loose/missing

im not sure i got a good deal for £115

apparently knew it is £109 from airsoft world.

they dont sell it anymore. i cant find it for sale.

cm028: Good guns, had 2 of them. The stock does move slightly as it is on a metal stick with 1 above and 2 below screws, so the stock is held virtically allowing some horizontal creak. This can be eliminated with a bit of electrical tape around the metal stick at the rear of the reciever. This has been aparent on both of mine.

Front end: The front handguard is held on with by front sight assembley as per the TM version. Just underneath the front sight is a small allen screw, this screws the sight to the barrel and if its not pushed back towards the body far enough then the front guards will wobble alarmingly, however they will wobble slighly as they are just held in by preassure not fixings (as per the real ones to be honest) It will also do this if someone has tried to put a 74 kit on a 47 as they are totally different sizes (been there tried that)

Plastic broke: I think you mean the bit on the top when you push the bolt back. This happens quite often, and is often removed on 74su's as it allows the easier fitting of a battery to the top of the reciever. It is a cosmetic fault and not a real issue as long as you can still acess the hop adjust (just behind the bolt is a little slideer with a small screw in it, loosen of slighly to adjust hop to required setting and retighten screw so it does not move)

If you yuotube cmo28 you will get some good strip down guides online, but as long as it fires then the internals should be fine.

They retail for around £120 plus shipping, so you have paid slighly high, I would have thought £90 all in, but not unreasonably so. If you can provide single photo's of your concerned areas then that would be easier to decipher than your video as it is very hard to see the problems.

£90 should have been a good price. :-)

I should really lower the price on mine :P i have to wait a week,

I would sort out my creaking on my AK, but... i am getting a folding stock body :P

Archived