HI NEED HELP!!!

StealthyAirsoft
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

OK so i have stupidly bought something of of these abosulte d**kheads and then some, i would like to know how i can go around getting my money back such as people has sued and law suits ect, but what shall i do, also i have called multiple times, i have sent them e-mails saying what is happening with the order, nothing rude or anything, they don't reply, i wish i hadn't bought from them, but i want to know the steps to getting my money back?

thanks in advance, guys. and yes my c**k is sore from the amount i have smashed myself there in relation to buying from this poo.

:(

OK so i have stupidly bought something of of these abosulte d**kheads and then some, i would like to know how i can go around getting my money back such as people has sued and law suits ect, but what shall i do, also i have called multiple times, i have sent them e-mails saying what is happening with the order, nothing rude or anything, they don't reply, i wish i hadn't bought from them, but i want to know the steps to getting my money back?

thanks in advance, guys. and yes my c**k is sore from the amount i have smashed myself there in relation to buying from this poo.

:(

I also ordered from these guys, (doh!!!) I recieved my order by making phone call after phone call, eventually the goods arrived.

Hope this helps.

Ian

ok a few things, Did you transfer your cash by palpal, or was this a direct payment made by debit/credit card.?

If the seller is UK then you can look into civil matter court, if its forign then its going to be real unlikly to get money back.

i am by no means an expert in this matter, im bearly even a novice, Hope it works out well for you

I didnt read the whole thread but, i have one thing to say...

Special Airsoft supplies are not on the UKARA webpage, therefore, dont buy from them.

His names mark wooley if that helps, he's infamous in the UK airsoft world.

Yeah like marksman said special airsoft supplies have a reputation as one of the worst airsoft retailors in the UK.

I think there's a couple of other posts about them on the forum so use the search tool and you might find something useful.

a couple? there's more than that trust me, a mate of mine bought a shed load from him last week, good thing he used paypal

Special Airsoft supplies are not on the UKARA webpage, therefore, dont buy from them.

Just because shops aren't UKARA affiliated doesn't mean they aren't reputable and reliable though.

It is not a guarantee for good customer service, it is simply protecting associated retailers from the law.

The UKARA is NOT the only legal way to purchase airsoft replicas, all you need to do is provide proof of your 3 skirmishes in two months to avail yourself of the specific defence.

• AF-UK Founding Member
Just because shops aren't UKARA affiliated doesn't mean they aren't reputable and reliable though.

It is not a guarantee for good customer service, it is simply protecting associated retailers from the law.

The UKARA is NOT the only legal way to purchase airsoft replicas, all you need to do is provide proof of your 3 skirmishes in two months to avail yourself of the specific defence.

Whilst this is true, UKARA wouldn't want to be in any way associated with any retailer who is conning people out of their own money. So, if you can find what you want on one of these sites, at a price you are happy with, then by all means I think that is a pretty safe way of going about things.

• 2 weeks later...

saying that, im supprised tesco hasnt started doing airsoft............i mean yoou get car insurance horse riding gear food funerial care.airsoft has to be soon

Archived