Airsoft Site opening in Winchester, in 1 month!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi, Just to let everyone know we are opening our doors in about 4 weeks time for airsoft. The site will have a practise range,shop,catering,Toilets and hard standing car parking. The site itself has a maze,prison, two sniper tower points, open field area and dense woodlands plus lots more. I was just wondering would anyone be interested? I then can set a date. Thanks for reading

Sounds interesting and Winchester is just up the road so quite close for a visit. Do you have a website to have a look at, or a postcode to see where you are?

I don;t supose you could do it during half term? about 22nd of october? a lot more people would be free then :) or on a sunday

good you put that there :)

it would be quite nice if a lot of people from the forum could go down!

It would be good to see you there! It is myself and my wife that run the site. We will keep prices low both for day rates and ammo and food. We are really looking forward to it. Our website is www.woodlands-lasertag.co.uk the pics on the site are not the latest,please become a friend on facebook to see latest pics. It is not the page where you can like,it is the main account.

sounding very good, if you need it to be open sooner, before half term, sunday would be best as I'll most likely be free sunday but not sure about saturdays. I'm now just waiting on prices and dates. also if the prices are good then its only 15mins more drive from my regular site so could change to you guys :)

Archived