Bullpup Sniper Rifle?

Liam Porter
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Are there any Bullpup airsoft sniper rifles, either semi or bolt action?

If not, is it even possible?

• Supporters

The back magazine is fake, the working one is a stick one and goes in the front, under the barrel, look at reviews on YouTube. Besides, it's ugly.

• Supporters

They make an airsoft M95? And I thought the M99 had a magazine in the front, like the Well L96?

• Supporters

I was just searching and found this for the M95.

• Supporters

Didn't notice that :L, and was quite a few years ago..

• Supporters
I was just searching and found this for the M95.

Seen it before but only 10 were made

You can get clones I was on a team last week and a guy had one it was not bad, but at the same time its not good, if you get the hopup set right its a ok sniper but you would not like to run with :)

• Supporters

Yeah they do have same internals, so if I got one, I should be able to take my upgraded internals out my L96 and put straight into the Snow Wolf?

• Supporters

I think its better all round, and can supposedly reach 70m- though I trust the people who reported it, I'd like to see it myself :P

Yeah ones a mag holder, quite useful.as mags are hard to find for it

BTW, is it just me or have the forums been really quiet recently?

• Supporters

What's the best airsoft sniper on the market? Either out of the box or with upgrades and what's the general out of the box performance like?

I really want an M24/M40/M700 or an L96/AW.338 but I don't really know what to look for in a sniper. I'd rather have a gas one for the open breach and no resistance bolt.

Would the Tanaka L96 or M700 be a good buy? They're like £450 anyway, would I have to do anything else to them?

Archived