JMaster

Wanted anything working/Broken cheap

12 posts in this topic

Want Anything (AEG/Shotgun/Pistol/Sniper), does't matter it can be broken or working as long as the gun body it's self isn't that badly damaged and it's cheap.

Doubt there will be much here of interest but on the off chance there is

i have a two tone m4 body with some other bits i wont be needing. pics are here http://imageshack.us/g/545/photo0003l.jpg/

the hop unit has been sold, mag is on hold.

will take whatever you think they are worth, if worthy :D

may be getting rid of inner and outter barrel pictured here http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/705/photo0153g.jpg/ but looking to maybe swap this for shorter.

let me know if anything interests u

I've got a fully metal AK47 if you want it?

My mate has a full size AK 74 with side folding stock, really really nice wood and metal. Beautiful gun.

But the gearbox cage has cracked and he has no idea what to do with it or about it.

He bought it for about £170 I think, he might be willing to give you the rifle alone, with all its internal workings for a price.

If you're interested, drop me an offer and I'll run it by him and get back to you.

hi there, i have a really good condition tm mp5 sd without a gearbox for 60 notes if you wish...the barrel and all is there, just took the gearbox out to put in my ca one..........plastic body but very good condition :-)...pm me if interested

I got a DBOYS M4 with a jammed gear box but fixable .

£50 ?

email me - gormharry@aol.com