inokatsu M4 sopmod 2011 super version

geoffreym
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

within the next 4-6 months i'll have enough savings to justify buying one (as long as i sell my tavor and TM MP5), now i would like these questions answered:

- mags, i plan to use up to 9 50rd WA Prowin magazines in the gun (exclusively with green gas), and i will only ever load a maximum of 30rds, how will these fare in the colder weather, and will they lock back (planning to use the weight in extreme warm weather, no weight the rest of the time)

- i am planning to put a acog (clone depending on pricing) on it as well as a PEQ15/16 (hopefully a real one if my mate does get the promotion (yank marines) by december), will the recoil mean that zeroing the site be useless (i saw a mate with an extremely cheap clone on a AGM zero it every 5 rounds).

- from what i understand it is CO2 capable (npas required of course), and i am planning to lube it every 1/2 day, and the day before, about how many round until it'll break, and i have to replace the firing pin/piston/furry dice on the dashboard.

- i'm also planning to put a barrel mounted grenade launcher on it, will i have to buy a new rail system or will it allow it initially.

and overall opinion on the gun, or is it just a overpriced WA rifle.

thanks

geoff

• Supporters

It is a brilliant gun

Pro wins seem to be the best mags, and should suit your need. Be aware they are heavy though!

If you cheap out on optics the chances are they will need re-zeroing often, or the lenses can just crack. The kick is that of an rs 9mm gun

Not sure how long till it breaks, but it will take a while I assume lol

H

It's a kac ris so I guess you won't need a new one :)

It is more than an overpriced wa system, its pretty much the best gbbr on the market

Ha, the kick is not that of a 9mm, more like a .22 repeater. but if you want a decent scope look on the gun trader website or on their forums for people selling opitics.

you can normally pick up some good RS parts and optics, i was lucky i got my official acog with my AR-15 so didnt have to pay out for one

EDIT:

http://www.guntrader.co.uk/EquipmentForSal...110622225219598

heres a guy selling a real ACOG. £500

modification to sight, i might be getting a TA31 acog from a mates father (who is in the army) because they're supposedly soon to be uprated to the spectre (or whatever lol), so i will probably start off with a clone,

and last question, how many people have imported guns from hong kong (specifically red wolf), i've got UKARA and everything else, just wondering times and whether they'll impound for 2-3 months just to piss the buyer off.

£300 for the acog, and only when they get the spectre

probably, i'll be able to tell you by next week/month

• Supporters

*Jealous face*

Can you add a full review when you get it, please?

I'm saving up at the mo and I'll probably be spending it the same as you lol.

whoever gets it first does a review, deal :lol:

and unfortunately the acog won't come with a doctor, they seem to be keeping them for the spectre.

• Supporters

Speaking of the kick on this thing, have you seen the new WE AKS 74U?! The kick on that looks utterly mental. Blowback armo(u)ry just posted a video on YouTube called something like "WE AK full auto shooting" though it's probably easier to find it on their FB page.

i love its super realism but woulden't want one or any gbbr at the mo coz of running costs

• Supporters

They don't cost much (if any) more than an aeg.

The mags being lows force you into using semi and less rounds but you pay for gas. It balances itself out. Unless you use semi normally it won't be that much more expensive

They don't cost much (if any) more than an aeg.

The mags being lows force you into using semi and less rounds but you pay for gas. It balances itself out. Unless you use semi normally it won't be that much more expensive

yeah but as you may know im not exatally ammo conservative

• Supporters

Well thatd make it easier, if you normally use a bag a day then you won't use anywhere near that on a gbbr. It'd be useless on fa and have real caps (or lows) so you'd be forced into more tactical gameplay using way less.

• Supporters

Yeah, it's an almost subconscious thing.

When I had my M16 GBBR, I could go a whole 40 minute game and sometimes only fire about 40 shots. I spent £200 on mags and I could've got by with about 3.

Now I have an AEG I can use upwards of 1000 rounds without even trying.

It isn't hard to make the change, it just happens automatically.

If you're looking at the Ino's, but are worried about the huge price tag then I'd recommend looking at the Viper GBBRs.

Up until '08 Ino and Viper shared the same factory, so vipers are made to Ino (real) spec, not sure about materials on the Viper but they're damn good whatever they are.

For an Ino you're looking at upwards of £600, but for a Viper you're looking at G&P WOC prices, while sharing most if not all of the Ino features.

Just food for thought.

Also using Propylene instead of propane in the winter with a light recoil spring, and possibly a 100% hammer spring (if you use a 150% in the summer) will be fine.

There's a video of a WE M14 EBR shooting with no visible cooldown on propylene while there's snow covering everything, so it's pretty good IMO. My thinking is that if green gas is propane, red gas is propylene. Maybe.

Just my two pence.

Archived