M4 Speed Reloading Montage

Henry Wisdom
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

cool vid man, just one thing you could improve on, you seem to be missing the mag well a lot, because your not holding the rifle steady every time you go to put the mag in the rifle is in a random place so its hard for you to get perspective of where the rifle in. try holding it tight (like sighted) and keeping the barrel down range for as long as you can. hope this helps you buddy you're getting there ;)

cool vid man, just one thing you could improve on, you seem to be missing the mag well a lot, because your not holding the rifle steady every time you go to put the mag in the rifle is in a random place so its hard for you to get perspective of where the rifle in. try holding it tight (like sighted) and keeping the barrel down range for as long as you can. hope this helps you buddy you're getting there ;)

Thanks for the feedback. Like I said its my friend reloading, but are be sure to pass your information onto him. :)

Titles says it all. My friend practising his reloads with an M4.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeG-lbNwieA

There all Mid-Caps that my friend is using. I personally run with either x2 Hi caps (300 rounds each) or most of the time x6 100 round mid-caps like him. He doesn't take all those mags out with him as for a lot of the games we play at our site its 600 rounds MAX. But when were not playing that type of game he sometimes carries spare mags so he doesn't have to reload in between games.

• Supporters

Marksman and paddy as i will call you ok? I have used a G39 and i know that here in the north east of scotland an aeg beats it hands down so forgive me as i didnt make it clear enough and henry i say tell him well done as many untrained ie civvies wave the barrel alot worse

Marksman and paddy as i will call you ok? I have used a G39 and i know that here in the north east of scotland an aeg beats it hands down so forgive me as i didnt make it clear enough and henry i say tell him well done as many untrained ie civvies wave the barrel alot worse

look at this

• Supporters

Yea i accept that but here in the NE not canada i think it was they seem to fail like a fat person craves cake and my classic army m15a4 works vetter and is more reliable and i hate classic army now can we get back on topic and help this guy unless someone wants to make a thread?

Archived