Skirmishing this weekend?

Airsoft-Ed
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

First skirmish in 4 weeks I think, as of this weekend.

I'll be at Phoenix Airsoft in Mansfield based at Skirmish Paintball. Anyone know it?

Anyone else going to be there, or ever been there? I don't think anyone there knows anything about AF-UK, I might have to buy a patch to promote it... Later.

Anyone testing any new guns or anything this weekend?

i got my KSC USP today, well actually i got 3 of them today, but only one is mine other two are for mates(got em at whole sale price so had them shipped together makes sense)

so this weekend we are going to the farm for some quad bike pistol action.

• Supporters

I'm not jealous...

I think I might get a motorbike with my student loan... lol.

quad bikes and BB pistols are epic.

whats even better is when we just get out the pistols while the sheep are out,

not only are we trying to shoot each other while running cover to cover, we also have the male sheep(rams) chasing us and headbutting us which makes it soo bloody funny

quad bikes and BB pistols are epic.

whats even better is when we just get out the pistols while the sheep are out,

not only are we trying to shoot each other while running cover to cover, we also have the male sheep(rams) chasing us and headbutting us which makes it soo bloody funny

I'll say!!!

ive got my brand new MTP kit to test and my new rifle cam that with any luck will work

• Supporters

Not sure that's the same site, there are no buildings at my site, there must be another Phoenix Airsoft, either that or the location changed before I first went.

Where I go it's about 1500m of woodland and trenches with a bridge and a castle area.

Archived