Full face protection

SgtBeans
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

Does anyone have any good suggestions in my search to find a solution to my full face protection misting up when it rains etc.

Have tried the off the shelf anti mist/fog solutions with no luck.

Any ideas greatly appreciated.

Ta

• Supporters

I put up a post about new masks and goggles at the weekend but not had much luck so I have been looking into it and i'm going with Marui Pro Goggle/Face Mask with Fan but you can also get anti-mist lens at has two sets of glass (like double glazing windows) the gap helps lessen the temp difference from the outside of the mask to the inside helping to stop misting

Hope that helps

Gob on the inside of the lens, putting the layer of spit on the inside of your lens prevents mist forming. if you use water the lens will just have it roll of, but spit is thicker and will stick.

no need in spending money on anti mist products when a simple solution works.

well unless you're american then yeah spend away

(The usa spent $16million to develope a pen that could write while in zero-g underwater and upside down. russians spent $0.50 and got a pack of 4 pencils from the local supermarket)

moral of the story dont spend money on something if something else does it already

Gob on the inside of the lens, putting the layer of spit on the inside of your lens prevents mist forming. if you use water the lens will just have it roll of, but spit is thicker and will stick.

no need in spending money on anti mist products when a simple solution works.

well unless you're american then yeah spend away

(The usa spent $16million to develope a pen that could write while in zero-g underwater and upside down. russians spent $0.50 and got a pack of 4 pencils from the local supermarket)

moral of the story dont spend money on something if something else does it already

Fortunately I'm not a yank, lol

They do say the most obvious answers are so invisible, will certainly give it a try, ta

• 2 weeks later...

go for mesh all the way!

do what i do,

have a mesh lower half with either shooting glasses for long range and dry or mesh goggles for wet and cqb

Archived