Just BB gunz

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

lol,

I was just thinking why dont we all join the facebook group and post pics of our guns? I meen it might actually tempt them to buy REAL airsfot guns.If tyler can post a picture of his RPG the we can get away with it...

te he he

Going to join it when my gun gets here.

Like how they sell an src m4 for £200, when they only cost £150

lol,

I was just thinking why dont we all join the facebook group and post pics of our guns? I meen it might actually tempt them to buy REAL airsfot guns.If tyler can post a picture of his RPG the we can get away with it...

te he he

Going to join it when my gun gets here.

why bother wasting your time joining pointless facebook groups just to troll? and im pretty sure most would love to buy a expensive airsoft rifle unfortunatly not everyone can afford one or even buy one legally. and tbh it would be just as bad the people that start banging on about how airsoft players should go buy real guns..

• Supporters

I agree with lemon on this.

I mean joking about it here is fine but going on to their group and boasting is too far...

Especially when some of the guns on just bbs guns are better and more expensive than the one you own.

i can post a ford focus for sale with a price tag of £1,000,000, doesnt mean you're buying a good car, just means you're getting ripped off.

Their guns are basic cheap things which are fun to do in the backgarden while f*cking about with your mates. But dont bother buying the "higher end/ more expensive" as judjing by the website/and the people who work there, they dont have a real clue about the guns, and that they just sell them just because they can.

and yes trolling is fun, how many geeks here walk into pc world just to confuse the f*ck out of the people who work there.

soo many times ive walked in asked for something then augh as they become clueless as to what ive asked for, its funny.

TROLOLOLOLOL

Yeah but you have to admit it unfair to mock people who potentially can't afford proper guns

Yes, I agree. hence why I intend to send him to a jail in cuba somwere. Anyother posts I should know about?

Yes, I agree. hence why I intend to send him to a jail in cuba somwere. Anyother posts I should know about?

MOD's please close this thread and sorry for all the trouble caused :( And yes I am chaging my password.

Archived