G&G GR-16 R4 Commando

scoutmatt
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Being looking for this weapon, the G&G GR-16 R4 Commando for a very long time now and have had little to no luck whatsoever.

If anybody knows of UK company's that could possibly have this particular AEG in-stock id very much appreciate it if you could link me to their website

They retail for about £250-£260 and here is a video of one.

(also looking for this battery from a UK stockist, which i have also had no luck finding)

BATTERY LINK

tactical airsoft shop

GUN REVIEW LINK

That's the thing with airsoft world, it's overpriced,rubbish stock, expensive shipping. The only upside is it arrives fast <_<

You could get the full stock version and swap out the stock for a crane stock, but that would probably end up costing the extra £87 you saved.

I know how you feel when you've got your heart set on something you wanna buy and all these last minute complications crop up and you just think 'awwrrrr bollocks' (excuse my French but it wasn't right saying 'oh deary me' :lol: )

Archived