Gun suggestions?

Rorborillo
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey, I'm looking to get a new gun (AEG) in November (birthday) and i was wondering if anyone could suggest a make/model for me.

It needs to be : two tone. Reliable. Around 350 fps and under/around £350. It would be preferable if it was nice and accurate with good range.

Cheers, rorb

Dont waste £350 on a two tone gun thats what I would say..Buy one for £100 then sell it and get a RIF when you got ukara.

Lets say you buy a gun for £300 and two tone it for £25. After that you gonna spend another £100 to replace the parts, because once its been two toned the parts sufaces wont be the same. you can respray it yourself but that might just ruine the parts or brittle and then your £325 gun will look like crap.

rb :D

the only thing is im 14 so i wont be getting UKARA for around 3 years so for now ill have to settle for 2 tone. I dont mind the surfaces too much cause its two tone so its going to look rubbish anyway, im more focused on the performance and reliability. I currently own an m4 from classic army but it is very unreliable so im looking to replace it, i've had to get it fixed twice and right now the hop up is messed so i've had enough. I'll check out the g&p m4s now. Just one question, do most sites two-tone the guns for you? cheers

Unless you use paint thinner sand and primer then paint if its a full metal one your fine otherwise dont waste tht much

I agree it can be done, but still a lot of work specially with RIS handguards and textured plastic parts.. not ideal.

We are currently setting up a airbrush station, for DuraCoat products. The painting process takes one whole day for a complete camo finish. Each layer if not baked in the oven needs to air dry 2-3h. Once finished the paint is permanent and ultra durable in matt, satin or high gloss.

So respraying is quiet a process if you want it to look good, is what im trying to say here lol :D

ICS m4 should come in at £300'ish, good guns zeroone 2 tone thegrips and stock so the body is still black

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/product_info...roducts_id=2049

nice large stock for a decent sized battery, 2 mags and under £300

http://www.airsoftworld.net/airsoft-guns/t...ck-arrived.html

comes in stock end of september

kept it with m4's so you can use the mags you already have

his gun is CA but that is a very good point, but it is always very tempting to buy a new gun, I'm sure you all know what I mean :D

I considered just upgrading the internals but there are a few problems with the body, like the handguard is ridiculously hard to open, which is required to get access to the battery. And the handguard is cracked from trying to open.

What type of paint will you be using? Powder coating?

First have you decided whch gun yet, rorborillo?

Second, marksman have you had a look at the duracoat page, and what do you think?

DuraCoat

after my 'expieriences' with first guns i would suggest tokyo marui as a good place to start

Archived