gas or spring

Bulld0g
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

for some reason i found that aegs take a lot of 'maintenence' the obtain optimum abilities and is more prone to troubles than other guns so i was thinking of either getting a gbb rifle or a spring sniper,shotgun or this may sound strange a winchester repeater if anybody got any knowledge about gbb rifles and proffentional spring guns tell me your opinions about them cheers

for some reason i found that aegs take a lot of 'maintenence' the obtain optimum abilities and is more prone to troubles than other guns so i was thinking of either getting a gbb rifle or a spring sniper,shotgun or this may sound strange a winchester repeater if anybody got any knowledge about gbb rifles and proffentional spring guns tell me your opinions about them cheers

AEG's take hardly any mantinace! I know people who have never opened up there gearboxes! GBB take a hell of alot of mantinace lubing it and cleaning it all the time. As you profesional spring rifles the only good one is a TM VSR-10 but then you will need £500+ on upgrades to make it shoot well. Also only one company make a winchester and that is KTW. They make a gas and spring version but are very rare to find are not really that good.

so best to stick with aegs the or just go with my pistol

Archived