ICS M4 shooting (VIDEO)

Henry Wisdom
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

looking good dude, i assume your mags are plastic but they will break if you carry on doing that to them :P

Thanks. I had a bean bag underneath them, so that they had a nice soft landing. Hence why you saw me tense up a bit and look down slightly just before I dropped the first mag. :unsure:

bit random, not a fan of those masks and you really dont like your mags do you lol.

also how do you double post 20 mins apart..

I have the mask because I'm under 18 and my site doesn't let under 18's play with-out a full face mask. I personally haven't had any problems with it. I've been wearing it all summer and haven't ever got hot in it and it can't fog up either. Anyway, what don't you like about them? Lol I had a bean bag underneath for the mags to full onto ;). Otherwise you would have probably heard noise as they hit the floor.

P.S. The reason the posts are 20 mins apart is because that's the time I edited it at.

I have the mask because I'm under 18 and my site doesn't let under 18's play with-out a full face mask. I personally haven't had any problems with it. I've been wearing it all summer and haven't ever got hot in it and it can't fog up either. Anyway, what don't you like about them? Lol I had a bean bag underneath for the mags to full onto ;). Otherwise you would have probably heard noise as they hit the floor.

P.S. The reason the posts are 20 mins apart is because that's the time I edited it at.

thats fair enough, im just not a fan of the look of full face masks

Archived