Ares Tavor TAR-21 or G&G G2010

Matt318
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I've been trying to decide which rifle to get, either the G&G 2010 or the TAR-21. Both of these weapons look great, the build quality of both seems of a high standard and the performance is excellent.

http://www.actionhobbies.co.uk/Ares-IMI-Ta...-Gun_AO87J.aspx

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/product_info...roducts_id=5644

Please help me choose, all information will be useful

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best Bullpup. Real sword type 97 or type 97b, cracking guns, ultra reliable and accurate, but then I am slightly biased as I own one!

http://www.landwarriorairsoft.com/acatalog...ord_Rifles.html

http://redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/...il?reviewID=180 type 97 review

http://redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/...il?reviewID=189 type 97b review

the 50p test

http://www.realsword.com.hk/video/97b/97B.swf

enjoy!

• Supporters
Are you serious?

The ares tavor is sh*t. End of. Dont touch it with a barge pole.

The g&g f2k on the other hand is a great gun

I meant the real gun m8 :P

Whats the point of having a nice Airsoft gun that looks like a gun that could get some poor bass killed in the field, Thats why I dont like M4's there outdated

bigshep: That Real sword type 97 is pretty sweet:)

i think there's a page some were on the forum detailing a hatred of the tar 21

I think dev's singnature says it all

anyway bullpups you have to go with the SA80

• Supporters
I think dev's singnature says it all

anyway bullpups you have to go with the SA80

Maybe but do you not think it looks a little cheap ?

What do you think of the P90?

• Supporters
What looks cheap, the l85?

Yip, most of the SA80/L85 i have see just look cheap both the plastics and build

Mind i'm only talking about the cosmetics

I think they look like they'll get the kob done rather then tars which look like they're for show

well i real life the handguard is aparrentley only abs as my uncles friend worked with the royal commandos (dont ask me much else he doesn't tell me that much ) he said that the real Sa80 was proned to jamming and had a abs handguard reinforced or not i do't know but he said mostly they were issued with m4a1 or l22 the compact varient of an sa80 and he said he always favoured over the m4a1 as it was more reliable easy to haandle and he could fire left handed from it as you cannot with an sa80 due to the catch were the gas catridge is ejected this is what he told me. If its true or not i don't know but i beleive also when i read bravo two zero (by chris ryan) they were issued with a m16,colt commando bot with m203 and some fn minimis .

• Supporters

Cant coment on the airsoft gun but the real Tavor

Fires a high impact M16 round

Made for urban combat

Super accrete letting you take headshot at 300m

come with a built in laser and mars red dot site that turns on automatically when you take the safety off

Has a firing rate of 21 rounds a second

And I think it's made by the same guys who made the Desert Eagle

If all the Airsoft TAR-21 are s*** then it's a shame I would like to have had one for CQB :(

Yea the Tavor is israeli made by IWI who also made the Uzi and Galil and were contracted by magnum research an American firearms designer to make the Desert eagle so yes and no.

As for the L85 did he use the A1 or A2? as the A2 is meant to be very reliable and normal infantrymen are expected to hit a life sized target at 400m

in real life tavor are amazing rifles but in the airsoft world there is this defect a number of my friends found out with the maagzine catch and how your magazine can fall out the gun at any time as when we were aairsofting he was using a snub nose tavor with mars site the magazine fell out got trampled on by 30 people and then he lost £20 out of it overall its good great range and accuracy as long as the magazine stays in so i would recommend a later version where they sort out this issue hope this helped.

i beleive he used the a2 but whilst in the early stages of the model as last time he was sent out was in 2005.

• Supporters
well i real life the handguard is aparrentley only abs as my uncles friend worked with the royal commandos (dont ask me much else he doesn't tell me that much ) he said that the real Sa80 was proned to jamming and had a abs handguard reinforced or not i do't know but he said mostly they were issued with m4a1 or l22 the compact varient of an sa80 and he said he always favoured over the m4a1 as it was more reliable easy to haandle and he could fire left handed from it as you cannot with an sa80 due to the catch were the gas catridge is ejected this is what he told me. If its true or not i don't know but i beleive also when i read bravo two zero (by chris ryan) they were issued with a m16,colt commando bot with m203 and some fn minimis .

Your uncle's a brave man Bulld0g :) Big respect

The old gen of SA80 did have a real bad jamming probel but the new gen meant to have fix that and the Royal Marines commandos even get a grenade launcher with it now

When the 1st gen of M16 came out there were reports of soldiers in vietnam grabbing AK47 off the enemy dead because the M16 jamming was so bad

Your uncle's a brave man Bulld0g :) Big respect

The old gen of SA80 did have a real bad jamming probel but the new gen meant to have fix that and the Royal Marines commandos even get a grenade launcher with it now

When the 1st gen of M16 came out there were reports of soldiers in vietnam grabbing AK47 off the enemy dead because the M16 jamming was so bad

noy sure if you heard this story but during the war in iraq americans ran out of m16 magazines and required ak47 magazines and they started making this gun not sure what the name was but it was a m16 that was compatible with ak47 mags due to the interchangeable magazine feed but due numerous testin the idea was cancceled as the gun over heated useing 7.62mm rounds and had numerous accouns of jamming there is an airssoft gun you can get of it called a sr47 its on lwa airsoft you can only find the real gun in museums now. and btw it was my uncles FRIEND not my actual uncle he's a lazy b****r and if he was in the commandos he would not be able to pick up the equipment approx 60kg-90kg

What is the best CQB gun that is not a M4 or G36C

I would go for a shotgun (no stock shot one) or a MP5/MP5K or a MP7 all are good

noy sure if you heard this story but during the war in iraq americans ran out of m16 magazines and required ak47 magazines and they started making this gun not sure what the name was but it was a m16 that was compatible with ak47 mags due to the interchangeable magazine feed but due numerous testin the idea was cancceled as the gun over heated useing 7.62mm rounds and had numerous accouns of jamming there is an airssoft gun you can get of it called a sr47 its on lwa airsoft you can only find the real gun in museums now. and btw it was my uncles FRIEND not my actual uncle he's a lazy b****r and if he was in the commandos he would not be able to pick up the equipment approx 60kg-90kg

It was called the SR-47

Archived