Ares Tavor TAR-21 or G&G G2010

Matt318
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Are you serious?

The ares tavor is sh*t. End of. Dont touch it with a barge pole.

The g&g f2k on the other hand is a great gun

even though thats abit contredictory to your signature

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its like mine, I hate digi doesn't mean its bad even though its not really camoflauge :)

• Supporters

Exactly, I just think g&g are second best in most cases, they're good guns, I just don't like g&g.

@maaadanator, And to be fair, there are a lot of stock guns with magpul on them, I could link you to 10+ easily. And its just pieces of plastic anyway- but thats for another thread. :rolleyes:

The sa-80 is a nice gun, would be cool to add one to the wall, I used to shoot the real thing years ago.

Mp5 is a good recommendation, one of my favourites but I already own one of the beauties!

The G2010 is looking good at the moment, anyone had a go (or own) a famas? Only used it playing COD lol but seems nice.

Marksman566 why don't you like G&G?

• Supporters

No real reason, I just don't like them.

I have regular access to a tm famas f1, its great, I can fault it apart from the handguard creaks, but a little electrical tape on the inside fixes it. It could have more metal though but the plastic is decent.

Over 15 years old and still a good gun today

I hate FAMAS' just as much as i hate digital camo!

If you want a bullpup = L85A2

Only just found this topic, but in response to some posts earlier, the SA80 now has a full metal hand guard, not a plastic one.

Also, I haven't heard about american soldiers taking Ak's in 'nam, but i know that in hand to hand, the M16 stock would break when they hit the vietcong, on the other hand, the solid wooden stock of the AK... use your imagination.

I do like the TAR, since Rainbow 6 Vegas 2, and IRL it is a good weapon, but airsofting, from what i have heard, steer clear.

Also, a CQB weapon missed - SIG 552. Winner.

• Supporters
Flynn you do know thats a real AK variant dont you? I seen on you tube looking through survival vests i think it was

Craig It's me ;)

That's why he said make one ;)

I have seen a custom airsoft one before

I know it's silly but I was thinking of a custom AK

Lord of War

498764010_1fd5f8d0ba.jpg

• Supporters
yes yes you are

haha! so true :D

You two make me (turns green) MADDDD... or was I that way to start?

I think the only fault with the P90 is the reload time

So :P

i just think that even though its short its just not very manouverable

• Supporters

I love th P90 its great from a real steal perspective e higher amoun of rounds than most others limited recoil a built in laser but the airsoft one kind of fails because of high caps and mid caps if their was not such a thing as them i reckon the P90 would be the one everyone would use

• Supporters
i just think that even though its short its just not very manouverable

Really I found it to be surprisingly ergonomic and I like that I can fire it like a pistol,

Right now I using my m8 Jim's P90 I would like to get one for myself sometime just so I can go to a CQB Chu Yun Fat style :D

Mid caps work fine in the tm, but the highs are pretty much crap. No change there then :P:lol:

You do know you need to break the Hi caps in ?

If you do it right it only take about 10 to 15min

this is how it work

if you want a rifle get a SA80

if you want a DMR get a LSW

for a carbine a SA80 carbine

and for a PDW get a L22

its simple's

Archived