jg bar 10 gspec

padraigthesniper
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

The amount of times......

To even get slightly better then the normally AEG you are going to want to spend £300 + on upgrades! to get longer range and pin point acuarcy you are looking at £500 on upgrades alone

• Supporters

I'm gonna be frank. I don't belive you.

In all the time I've been playing, I've never seen a stock sniper outrange a good aeg.

It's a well known thing in airsoft that sniping is expensive full stop. A good sniper rifle will cost upwards of £500

And FYI, power doesn't make much difference in airsoft.

• Supporters

My Well L96 is crap stock. I'm going down the cheap upgrade route, still costing a total of £500+ though..

• Supporters

Power does affect range but not by much, granted 100fps will obviously give greater range but a boost of 30 won't affect it too much. Well l96 hop ups aren't very good so I doubt it. Well are a cheap clone company who copy maruzen's guns.

No sniper rifle is any good without upgrades.

• Supporters

The stock hop-up is the worst thing ever, it can barely keep .30s up. The rubber's so soft, the nub is misshaped, the lever to apply hop is plastic and bends, there are no air seals at all.

well ive been fine with a stock gun from my experience ive been able to get people much further than AEGS i sometimes just stand still in plain site an they fire at me and bbs drop 10-5 m infront of me and then i just aim up a little an bb drops down on there head and usually a marshal just watches an laughs because the other team think im cheating thats my experience with the well L96 but obviously i know nothing because it wasnt upgraded loool these upgraded snipers must be good

Archived