WE G39C

Airsoft-Ed
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

So, I've decided to go for this to get me back used to having a gas rifle whilst I save up for an Inokatsu M4, so really this thread is just to learn as much as I can about it on top of what I've gathered from Youtube and such like.

So far the cheapest I've found it is for £200 from WolfArmouries, with mags at £37 each. So I'm looking at spending around £395 for everything plus delivery.

Does anyone know if anywhere sells any of it for cheaper?

I'm thinking of buying a propane adaptor and just using bottled propane instead of buying green gas or what have you, it's a hell of a lot cheaper. But since it's largely plastic and propane is slightly stronger, would that cause any issues, or am I looking for a problem where there isn't one?

Range and accuracy are something I want to hear about as well. People have said it performs like an AEG but the FPS is low for a gas rifle, under 350 from what I've heard, and my MP5 clocks in at 330 and the range on that isn't too great. Only good to something like 30 or 40m, though I guess barrel length must have something to do with it, but would it out do that by a country mile, or be about the same?

Does anyone know how many rounds you can get through on one mag, what it's like to maintain etc, is stripping it easy? Does it jam often? Is there a chance of it cracking if it's over used, what after market parts are available etc etc.

Oh and, the mags are weird, so what are they like to cope with? I'm not sure they'd go into my vest properly, or even at all...

Just a basic discussion of pros, cons, upgradability and personal opinions.

Thanks in advance guys.

I'm planning to keep writing the stage I'm at with all the gas guns I buy so hopefully it'll build into a GBBR guide at some point.

• Supporters

Propane is THE gas to use, green gas is just propane + lube anyway.

It's made from (i think) nylon fibre so its tough and won't break-in it'll take a beating

Stripping it is really really easy, look on YouTube there are a few videos to show how.

Aftermarket parts include the k, e and ras front sets and the idz stock plus the usual open bolt internals.

What do you mean by weird mags

• Supporters

I own one.

so, this is personal experience:

FPS - get an NPAS anyway, Mine runs around the 350 mark. It was a little lower OOTB (maybe 330?).

Range/accurcay - don't worry, they are by far the best hop up system in an assault rifle I have come across, mine hits 9/10 a 30cm target at 50m-ish.

gas to use - whatever you want, I don't have any concerns that If they brought out (or you modified) a CO2 mag for it, it would handle it no worries.

Mags being funky - they're G36 mags, they are the size of a small planet, but they are great and robust as owt - I've cracked the top feed lip on one of mine and it still works fine and retains gas without flaw, so nothing to worry about.

when you get the mags thuogh, check they are all leak free, they cannot be shipped with gas in so come 'dry' which means out of 4 spares I bought, 3 leaked OOTB, put gas in with a liberal spray of silicon oil (I disassembled mine to give them a liberal enough spray) and they work great now.

Cooldown - It's noticeable if you do the whole mag on a cold day, but it always fires every shot. With a gas weapon thuogh - especially one that hits things as easily as this - It's 1 shot every 30 seconds max in normal gameplay with the occasional double tap at some poor fecker close to you.

also, Use .25's or heavier for the best performance, plus that little extra thwack on your target.

• Supporters

That is all exactly what I wanted to hear, thanks a lot Dave. Accuracy sounds immense, I can hardly believe it, if that's the magic of polymers I can't wait for the AUG.

With my M16 I could last a 40 minute game and only fire about 40 rounds, then I switch to an AEG and it's about that many per person you see lol, but yah, I'm used to it.

How much are the NPAS kits for them?

Marksman, I just meant that they have those lugs on the side so you can clip them together, so I was just wondering if that can make getting them in and out of pouches a pain in the arse.

• Supporters

What's an NPAS kit, what does it do and how does it work?

• Supporters

That's clever, wish I could use GBBRs :(

• Supporters

they cost £20ish and are relatively easy to fit and adjust (although you must access the bolt carrier on its own to adjust them.

It's basically a replacement of the current gas valve that can be opened or closed more allowing less or more gas through and thus a higher FPS and kick or lower fps and less kick

• Supporters

Well, £20 sounds reasonable.

I'm excited as hell now, I could buy it tomorrow if I wanted but I can't afford any spare mags, then if something pops up out of the blue, I'm sunk.

I think it'll have to be a Christmas present to myself.

Sucks that it'll work least well around that time lol.

Thanks for all the help though, Dave.

Maybe you'll see it at PB some day.

Aye, let's hope so!

I'm the attractive one ;) (ginger, tallish, skinny, not the boss)

I was just thinking.... I think I was talking to you about my dads AK....

Nevermind. It was probs a differnt dave if you do the packing.

god damnit, man!

still painful.

To those not aware (everyone) I bit the side of my mouth whilst talking to a customer on the phone.

Guess who the customer was :lol:

Thats was damn funny. So it was you! I was thinking it might be but didnt want to say

Hows the AK comming along?

Just thinking about it... quite strange that it was actually you.... dun dun dunnnnn

I'm the only dave that works at PB, so chances are it WILL be me.

AK is yet to be started still. Ratty (the one who paints em up) has a 'woman friend' over this weekend, so getting his mind on task has been somewhat challenging.

Thats strange... Chris said they started painting on wednesday and would be finished by thursday?

Archived