Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Airsoft-Ed

KWA M4 Stock, pistol grip & flash hider.

3 posts in this topic

As above really.

I got the S-System M4 from a swap deal but it's missing a few parts. I'm wanting to sell it on for around £250 once I've got everything so if you know a place that has any of it then that'd be great, whenever I Google what I need it just comes up with M4s or KWA stuff, never the parts I'm after.

If anyone wants to buy it as it is, the stock is only missing the screw and spring set that let you adjust it, currently it just slides apart into two pieces.

It does have a pistol grip, but it's a PSG1 grip, not an M4 one and I don't have a flash hider for it, just a stubby silencer.

PM me if you have info on parts, or if you're interested in buying it. As it is now I'd let it go for £200 + postage.

As above really.

I got the S-System M4 from a swap deal but it's missing a few parts. I'm wanting to sell it on for around £250 once I've got everything so if you know a place that has any of it then that'd be great, whenever I Google what I need it just comes up with M4s or KWA stuff, never the parts I'm after.

If anyone wants to buy it as it is, the stock is only missing the screw and spring set that let you adjust it, currently it just slides apart into two pieces.

It does have a pistol grip, but it's a PSG1 grip, not an M4 one and I don't have a flash hider for it, just a stubby silencer.

PM me if you have info on parts, or if you're interested in buying it. As it is now I'd let it go for £200 + postage.

I got a pistol grip and flashhider.

Hey,

Sorry, I totally forgot about this thread, it's not a section of the forums I visit often.

If you still have the parts are they actually KWA brand parts, or generic ones? I've read a lot about grips being a bitch to fit regarding the motor placement.

Cheers.