G36E R.A.S front grip

maxg36e
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi i have been looking for a R.A.S front handgaurd (dont know proper name for it) for a long time now as i want to add things to my gun.

This is the gun i have http://www.wolfarmouries.co.uk/airsoft/bb/...t&id=GE0631.

the sort of front handgaurd i wanted is like this one http://www.actionhobbies.co.uk/G36K-Metal-...er_ARXNA.aspx?0 but obviously one big enough for the G36E.

any help would be appreciated :rolleyes:

• Supporters

fairly confident they don't exist - real steel or otherwise.

The full length one is designed primarily for outdoor use as a rifle, so adding the usual gubbins of a torch and laser etc wouldn't really be worth the effort, obvisouly this is no help to you.

any length RIS will fit, but only a longer one will look right on it (having said that, K's look great with a 'C' forgrip on it)

what's the difference between The G36E and the G36E

if you mean what you wrote nothing the wrote the same thing twice. if you meant G36E and G36K G36E is longer than the k

• Supporters
if you mean what you wrote nothing the wrote the same thing twice. if you meant G36E and G36K G36E is longer than the k

I was hoping I edit that before anyone seen, but thank

As Rocky-Climby-Dave said, the G36E RAS front grip doesn't exist, I too have been searching for ages. There are different options for you:

1) Buy the K Ras front grip but to make it look right you'd have to shorten the barrel by buying the K outer barrel and inner barrel (363 mm I believe)

2) If you are handy, drill in equally spaced holes in the front grip you have, that are spaced right for RAS rails, which you can easily buy (I'd suggest buying the longer ones as it'd look better). You'd have to secure them on with bolts and nuts though (since no thread)

3) Use tape to secure on the laser, PEQ box etc, cheap and looks bad, but does the job

4) Sell it and buy K or C

5) Do what I did and not bother in the end, buying an Ares AG36 instead which I am so much happier about, and I also got the Ares G36 carry scope which has a 3.5x scope AND red dot sight, and I believe you can buy carry scopes with a ris rail on top to put say a laser or something like that

Those are some of the options for you, hope this helps.

Archived