GOOD ? BAD ?

iRAPIDS
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

I think its Out of stock :P

But personally I think if its your 1st gun dont get gas because gas can be more temperamental, But that maybe just me

• Supporters

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I think its time for Flynn to go to sleep lol

SORRY never mind me

But i cant find one in of stock

have you seen the new KWA M4 ERG thats coming out soon

so would you say thats good or bad whats the good points and whats the bad points ? As i been told g&g is a good make ? so :s i would relly like this gun as its full metal and cheap or if some1 could find me a link to a website for a m4 full metal with ris rail also metal :) it wold help me out alot but cheap price thanks

so would you say thats good or bad whats the good points and whats the bad points ? As i been told g&g is a good make ? so :s i would relly like this gun as its full metal and cheap or if some1 could find me a link to a website for a m4 full metal with ris rail also metal :) it wold help me out alot but cheap price thanks

Hi,

Yes. It is a good gun, G&G Are a VERY good company and are the only people who have a non mechanical blow back. Are you over 18? If you are not then you will need it two-toned which sadly Action hobbies do not do.

Try looking on Zero One.

Cam.

• Supporters

What was wrong with the g&p's lol airsofter? theyre widely regarded as pretty much the best m4's under £400....

anyway, g&g aren't bad though, have decent range.

Just thought id point out, ics gums are easy to.dissasemble but I wouldn't recommend them, they don't take many aftermarket parts. Youd be better off going for something tm.compatible, especially as a first gun

@OP, whats your budget?

What was wrong with the g&p's lol airsofter? theyre widely regarded as pretty much the best m4's under £400....

anyway, g&g aren't bad though, have decent range.

Just thought id point out, ics gums are easy to.dissasemble but I wouldn't recommend them, they don't take many aftermarket parts. Youd be better off going for something tm.compatible, especially as a first gun

@OP, whats your budget?

Listen to this man^ If you have the budget go for a TM or a G&P. And ICS and propirty arnt they?

• Supporters
This is the same gun, isn't it? It doesn't include the rail covers, but is £250 and in stock. Doesn't include a battery either, but you'd need a crane stock type one. Check the max FPS with your local site, if the gun on XSite is too high, ring them up and they will lower it for you for free, where most places charge.

well im 17/18 in a few weeks and hopefully will be getting that thing where i can get my own airsoft guns i have been going airsoft for 6 months now and i been using my m8ts mp5 and the mags are to small so i would like to get my own airsoft gun but as i have not got a job i cant relly pay for this gun i relly liek the looks of the m4 and i relly want a full metal m4 with ris rail also metal as then i don't have to get out and buy more parts and upgrade it so all im looking for is when i get the money i can just go out a buy it as my first airsoft gun that i would be using for a long time in-less i want a new 1 but i would sell it to my other airsoft m8ts so i would like to know is this gun good or can i get it without the blowback ??? and how much is the batts and stuff or could i get a kit where it would have it all in 1 :s

you said you havent got the cash to buy it yet so any ideas when you will? as obviously products can change and whats good now might not be further down the line.

if you like m4s then check out the for sale sections on here and other forums normaly alot about and will be ready upgraded for you and cheaper price tag .

most new guns dont come with batteries (another benefit of second hand chances are they will throw it in with the gun) so when you do decide to order a gun you will need to find out which type it takes and order one + charger obviously

i have been looking at the ones for sale but as i see it now i will have to wait or if i get alot of money for my 18th i know what i will be getting :) but then i will need money for a hand gun and all webbing and full sas kit :S as we got a group of 4/5 who do it with us as we go to The mall to play airsoft its good fun ther and love the sas kit :)

so how much have you lot spent on airsoft and have you got second hand m4 ???

Um, let me see (Dear lord....)

M4: £210

AKS: £168

BDU's: £20

Viper vest: £30

m4 mags: £20

Spring change X 2: £40

Games: £20 X 9 :o

BB's: £30?

Gas: £12

Boots: £40

Some one add it up for me :P

• Supporters

I've been playing since last November and I've spent.

£300 on a gas M16

Nearly £300 again on mags for it

£100ish on upgrades

£100ish on gas and ammo.

£130 on my pistol

£80 on mags

£220 on my MP5

£45 on my mags

£40 on my mag vest

£100 for my ACOG

Around £50ish on various other accessories

£20 on my drop holster... I can't think of anything else, but yeah... All that in less that a year...

£1485

I guess it must help having a good job and nothing else to pay for xD

My poor girlfriend :(

Archived