Paintball vs Airsoft

Flynn567
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

do you know whats funny, google are advertising delta force apintball at the bottom of this page :D

not alot of differnce to goign to a site with low/mid caps against people with high caps?

also the paint would make a mess of the gear i know the paint is washable but things like tac vests etc are harder to clean than shirt, trousers etc. also the guns with a normal marker being mostly smooth metal its easy to wipe down and clean but can you imagine the paint getting in all the small nooks and crannies in replica guns? horrid

^This. Having played airsoft at a paintball site i can confirm getting paint out of your kit is a nightmare and has resulted in some of it being thrown away. Paint on my rif would indeed kill my enthusiasm having to clean it every time.

Ive played both and I'd take airsoft any day for eternity.

my adverts are for sola pannels and british gas..........

Its funny as I have Delta force paintball below now on this thread but I see BBguns4less most of the time! :D

Archived