But why? ....

MZKaleem
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

He is studying forensics so he can commit the perfect crime :)

But Why?

I owe him money :)

(Finius, I have but a lot up for sale so should be soon now :rolleyes: )

But Why?

• Supporters

Because airsoft is like crack-cocaine. Once you've had a sniff, you can't stop. Like catnip to a kitty, I reeled you in, carefully and without too much force; I nurtured your interest almost like a mother until I had you hooked on my sweet sweet airsoft goods, then, once you'd taken that first plunge into the dark, inescapable and twisted world of AEG purchasing, I started cashing in on your addiction.

But why?

:D

Forensics doesn't teach us JUST how to commit the perfect crime, it also encourages us to work in America where we can shoot pedophiles in the kneecaps and such and just about get away with it because they resist arrest ;) (I am indeed suggesting that yank-cops do sometimes do a bit on the dirty, but you know what, good on them. If I had a gun, and a pedophile, I'd probably accidentally lose a bullet or two, if it just happens that the pedophile I've arrested found it for me, then that's just fine and dandy!).

Its just so damn fun!

But Why?

(this should be interestingly long :D)

Archived