But why? ....

MZKaleem
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Pretty simple..you'll get it once it starts up.

I play airsoft.

But why?

(one of you answers, then the next answers why and again, and again...etc.)

it could possibly be the most shiz game in history, or the best, i have no idea, just thought of it now :P

-Zakaria

• Supporters

Because I am as manly as Chuck Norris, as sexy as Barney Stinson, as awesome as Maverick from TopGun (IT'S TIME TO BUZZ THE TOWER! and as tacticool as Solid Snake or Sam Fisher (MGS or Splinter Cell).

But why?

Because you we're orribley imbread by several differenct action heroes at different points in time

But Why?

All the superheroes had been destoyed by a Tsunami/hurricane/tornado/[insert natural disaster]/earthquake/geazer/light showers with some sunshine/hail/blizzards (you get the point)

But Why?

• Supporters

Because Bear Gyrls (that's right, pronounced girls, f*** da police, I do what I want!) was jealous because he wasn't as good as Ray Mears. So he decided to wipe out all the manly men, just so people would stop calling him femenine just 'cause of his camel-urine fetish.

But why?

Because Bear Gyrls (that's right, pronounced girls, f*** da police, I do what I want!) was jealous because he wasn't as good as Ray Mears. So he decided to wipe out all the manly men, just so people would stop calling him femenine just 'cause of his camel-urine fetish.

But why?

Because he only ever spent 1 month in the special forces

But Why?

That is indeed th equestion!

But Why?

(sorry have to break this loop)

Why the F**k do you think he was?, he was going to kill Mario

But Why?

• Supporters

Because a stupid Italian plumber should never have become even a billionth as famous as he did for eating magic mushrooms and jumping over clouds!

Buy why?

• Supporters

Because Bear Grylls in this topic is turning into Top Gear on Dave.

But why? (Like we don't already know... *Glares at Finius*)

• Supporters

Because Finius has LLB st.1 legal training that makes him part lawyer that in turn makes him evil

But Why?

Archived