My Short Action Film Sneak Peak!!!

Nickona
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

damn hubert you are good!

Its the boneyard intro

Youtube doesn't detect it as 3rd party so i'm using it :)

:lol:

MW2's soundtrack was one of the best game soundtracks I've heard.

I'm not ashamed to admit that I downloaded it, Hans Zimmer is a brilliant composer.

It fits your trailer and works so use it!

(Although the first time I watched your trailer someone in my house was playing the Benny Hill theme. That also works, in a sureal kind of way...)

ha! Yea i find anything composed by Hans Zimmer is a winner, was looking at the BHD soundtrack (again by him) but decided it was too african

HAHAHA! you noticed :) it was for the M9, sadly its only good for a prop gun as it only goes like 8m straight

• Supporters

Ok nice vid, nice clips, nice appel for ideas and nice desk (but mine's bigger than yours)

But I need to take points off you because how am I going to know what's in the film without a script?

On top of that i think you're breaking Flynn's number 1 rule of editing all ways have a multi monitor display having your tools and files on one side then your editing suite on the other can make things go a lot smoother :P

Still what is this film about?

it should be about 5-10mins

so you're saying i should just publish a script to give away spoilers?

I do have another screen but as my room had been re-done I hadn't conected it yet and I'm probably just going to get a big wall mounted one :)

as for the film look here: http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/?showtopic=5808

• Supporters
it should be about 5-10mins

so you're saying i should just publish a script to give away spoilers?

I do have another screen but as my room had been re-done I hadn't conected it yet and I'm probably just going to get a big wall mounted one :)

as for the film look here: http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/?showtopic=5808

Spoilers! how intriguing

Big wall mounts are sweet but if your room is big enough for a projeter you can get them 2nd hand off Ebay for less and you get to have the privilege of playing super size Pong :)

I'm feeling LCD screen :D conected to my computer so I have DVDs iplayer etc.

Archived