Hey Guys

cjwilliamsuk
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey Guys just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Craig, 36 years old and iv been playing airsoft for just over a year now. I'm from Blackpool but been currently living in the Philippines for the last 5 years. I play for one of the oldest and most respected Airsoft teams in the Philippines Semper Fidelis. we are based in Angeles city which may i add is the adult Disney land of the PI lol.

Our home base HQ is a 12 hectare jungle site complete with fox holes and sniper trees etc we usually play anywhere up to 600fps so it can kinda sting a little which makes you call ya hits. my setup as of now is an M4 Carbine which at stock is 420fps and the price is around 100 pound so very cheap in Asia the bdus i have are US woodlands,US digital woodland,US vietnam tiger stripes and British DPMS plus i have various chest rigs to go with these and a pattern 58 webbing set my good friend Tropic_Blunder is also moved over from his current squad to Semper fidelis dagger 1 so if any of you decide to pay the Philippines a visit please look us up and im sure we will take you out on a Sunday and show you jungle heaven. Thanks for taking the time out to read this and i look forward to your comments.

Archived