k.a

KWA/KSC Glock 17 Metal Slide + Spare Mag , Holster and Mag Pouch.

6 posts in this topic

Make: KWA/KSC Glock 17, Metal slide, full Glock trades on slide, barrel and frame.

Gun/Model: Glock 17

Accessories: Spare mag, upgraded mag valve, upgraded recoil rod and spring, holster and mag pouch.

Condition: Used good, Glocks trades on both slide, barrel and frame, paint worn on the slide but no dents, some scuffing to the crown of the outer barrel, took the mag bases off like other KWA/KSC Glocks owners for ease of gassing in the field and they've gone walkies, doesnot effect the function of the gun in anyway. One mag has upgraded Action mag valve as I personally didn't need to upgrade both, don't do all pistol games and with any secondary rarely get a chance to go through a mag. I've also replaced the recoil rod and spring with Kings Arms upgraded one. Comes with box, manual, bb loader and hop key, basically everything you get with it brand new. Holster is PWL Glock 17 holster and is brand new, the mag pouch is Bianchi also brand new.

FPS: 315/320 fps.

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: Yes, gun with spare mag £100 all in, holster with mag pouch £35 all in /No/No

Price/Payment: £135 All in for the whole package or gun with spare mag £100 all in, holster with mag pouch £35 all in. No offers chaps, thanks for looking.

Pictures:

pict1343.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pict1305e.jpg

pict1284.jpg

pict1282k.jpg

would you sell one mag and if so how much

Won't split this package bud but I have more mags for £20 each posted and paypal'd, PM if you're intrested.

Whole package now £130.

Gun with two mags £95.

Gun with one mag £ 80.

Holster with mag pouch £ 32.50

All prices include postage and paypal.