Doctor Who

Flynn567
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

The gear looks simple but how would you do the gun it looks like a P90 but with the rail all the way over the top how could you reload i think it you would have to mod a F2000

Pics

http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tu...3ZfH751M295I%3D

It is a prop mock-up, Not made to be realalistic.

i know that but i was assuming the op wanted to recreate a working airsoft version.

removing the top rail on the p90 will give it the flat top look but obviously you wont have any sights to use

It looks like a normal DDPM afghan/iraq loadout with a mock-up gun,

doesn't anyone think that they would have changed their camo in several 1000 years

It looks like a normal DDPM afghan/iraq loadout with a mock-up gun,

doesn't anyone think that they would have changed their camo in several 1000 years

they used ddpm because its instantly recognisable to viewers (younger ones and people who are not interested in military) because thats what our own military have been shown wearing for years. plus dr who is a british show so ddpm will have been the cheapest option for the show to use.

the other question is why they would choose a desert pattern when they knew they would be going into caves where the darker dpm would have been more useful..

• Supporters

The top rail could be hinge at the front and eject the mag like an old tape deck add some flip down iron sights and you have both the look you wont and the skirmish functionality you need

post-3424-1314533691_thumb.jpg

The top rail could be hinge at the front and eject the mag like an old tape deck add some flip down iron sights and you have both the look you wont and the skirmish functionality you need

i did think of a hinged top rail but then it wouldnt be as flush, but as a compromise i guess it works the best

• Supporters
i did think of a hinged top rail but then it wouldnt be as flush, but as a compromise i guess it works the best

With the fount end off you have a good inch between the mag and the end of the gun lots of room for a hinge and springs

The mag is not flush with the gun you could get 0.25mm steel under the mag

It's probably best just to dremel off the top and drill a hole for the hinge or cheat and fit an M4 Magazine Adapter

1287829331.jpg

I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to make a P90 look like one, if you tan it and the mags it could look good

• Supporters

"WE ARE NOT FOOLS"

Oh yes we are, I just watch that bit in doctor who the mags come from under the gun probley best to make one out of a FN F2000

450_fn_cb_fs2000_LRG.jpg

spray that beast tan, and your ready to rock 'n' roll!

could go with a UNIT load out or an original torchwood style for somthing different they use quite a large selection of weapons although the g36 seemed to be the most common they have been seen to use pretty much anything available to the british armed forces and special forces

Lemon, how the bloody hell did you make that on pimp my gun?

okay, and marksman, please post in the pimp my gun thread :)

The P90s are (in theory) pretty simple to make.

Take a P90. Add an SA80 buttstock. Add an M60 flashider. Paint desert-tan. (The above info taken from the Dr Who unit armourer [no, not that unit...] and IMFDB)

As Alexander says, seeemplez.

In airsoft? Goodluck getting those parts to fit properly...

Archived