Do you really need a pistol?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I was just thinking, Is it really neededin woodland?

Because at the moment I am looking at a CYMA AK-47 (Known to be the best AK-47s) For a VERY cheap price. the only time I ever used a pistol in CSW is to show off!

What do you think?

Remember I have a M4 aswell!

Yeh, just too look awesome, and for doing Rambo runs or stealth mission, plus all the effort going into your Joker Glock then yes you do need one!!!

Well TBH the joker glock is kinda not happening right now but it will!! I just never use the damn thing in the first place.

i would always say its best to have one incase you are caught in the middle of a battery change etc you have something to defend yourself with. but its not essential

i would always say its best to have one incase you are caught in the middle of a battery change etc you have something to defend yourself with. but its not essential

I have never so far had to change battery in a game, also I would have another AEG in case it craps out.

Once I get an Email from the telling me if the body is metal then I will probs buy it and a nice wood kit

I have never so far had to change battery in a game, also I would have another AEG in case it craps out.

Once I get an Email from the telling me if the body is metal then I will probs buy it and a nice wood kit

if your already carrying a back up then no a pistol isnt really needed

if your already carrying a back up then no a pistol isnt really needed

No, what I meen is If I buy the AK-47 then I will have a back-up in the safe-zone. Cyma AK--47's are known to be bomb proof watch this:

well this question has been posted a few times before, its personal choice but i would always have something strapped to me in game even if it is only used on the odd occasion.

to all that said it is not needed SLAP!!! :blink: <---- you

example your firing your AK you run out of ammo you draw your pistol (pay attention to that bit) you sling you AK and you continue on

But.... I have always wanted a AK-47 :P Used on of my freinds and loved it. just perfect. love the fact you can tap the damn thing together and no one gives a damn. Plus I can scratch russian onto it (I knew learning some russian would come in handy)

As for a pistol you don't need one, there mainly for looks tbh...

On the AK side of things you only need one if you are crazy american on youtube pretending to be russian... and as always... have nice day

Archived