Foam...

Tomson
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi again!

Keep it short, im looking for a case for my G36 - found many, and at the right price but NO foam included etc

its the foam i need - either the digi-square type where you can pull the right size and amount away to leave the shape of the item

OR

just the foam thats shapeable for the item going in...

ive tried ebay etc but to no luck - its what im searching for thats the issue - ive seen lots of cases on here with people custom tailoring them to fit airsoft gear etc and I would like to do the same :)

any help appreciated! thanks :)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FOAM-SHEET-1-1-2...9#ht_1181wt_905

is that enough, or are you trying to fill more space, either way, (it sounds like i want you to spend more here), you could always buy 2 of what i just posted? :P

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FOAM-SHEET-1-1-2...9#ht_1181wt_905

is that enough, or are you trying to fill more space, either way, (it sounds like i want you to spend more here), you could always buy 2 of what i just posted? :P

Its sort of the right thing, but ive got plenty of that - im after depth more than anything and its a specific type of foam im after...

something like this:

keyboard_case_foam.jpg

[source: google]

This stuff allows you to tailor fit your items to it without having to ruin it by cutting it with scissors etc

My Grandad made me a proper gun case before he passed and id like to put it to use but cant properly as its not got foam in. All ive been able to do is fill it up with bubblewrap which has worked well but not quite what im after!

hope this helps

Archived