Potomac

Franatix
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

its not to much the fireproof its more the water evaporation material that i like, much how my basketball shorts are, even after i put them in the wash they come out almost dry while evrythign else is drenched.

fire proof is just handy for when i drop my fag, nice to know im not going to have a hole in my shirt

much how my basketball shorts are, even after i put them in the wash they come out almost dry while evrythign else is drenched.

you got nike dri-fit? you play basketball i'm assuming? we'll have to have some one on one after a skirmish

• Supporters
its not to much the fireproof its more the water evaporation material that i like, much how my basketball shorts are, even after i put them in the wash they come out almost dry while evrythign else is drenched.

fire proof is just handy for when i drop my fag, nice to know im not going to have a hole in my shirt

Pretty sure the shirt was still burning, so would end up with a hole, it just didn't actually combust any further than the location of the heat being applied...

yea but i think the idea is to be able to go through fire without it catching

yea but i think the idea is to be able to go through fire without it catching

Thats exactly it. But still, not as if your going to be going through fires when playing airsoft... (hopefully...)

Archived