Saying Hello

Bullet Magnet
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

New to airsoft and the forum.

Just joined my local site - Urban 6 near Lichfield, Staffordshire

Loving it. Looking to get myself geared up with my first loadout soon.

If anyone knows anywhere I can pick up a Cyma/cybergun AK47s it'd be much appreciated! :) Everywhere is outta stock! Grrrrr :angry:

Cheers, but sadly not the one I'm after. I'm trying to get hold of the AK47s with the folding stock that folds under the hand grip as opposed to the side folding one or a full stock. If I can't get the 47s then it'll be a full stock, which I know is available in many places! just noone has the under folding stock, unless I go for an AKMS which is a bit more than I was hoping to have to spend, as funds are quite limited.

Checking out the classifieds to.

Welcome to AFUK

Here's a place with the AK in stock http://novatcombat.com/product_detail.php?id=274 I personally hate the feel of 'em but every man for himself I guess

• Supporters

Is this what you're after?

I have a metal under folding ak but sadly its broken, i use it as a prop, i think there's something up wih the gear box

Thats the one Liam, I know about that one, but I was hoping to get the cheaper version (the AK47s instead of the AKMS) as funds are very limited and was hoping to get a couple of pistols, extra mags for rifle and pistols ( ideally after midcaps for the rifle), plus gas and an assault rig and holsters. I've managed to work it with the funds I will have available if I get the AK47s as opposed to the AKMS. Theres an AKMS up for sale in a classified ad, but as I'm waiting on funds (any day between now and about 3 weeks) i doubt I'll get it in time. If I have to get the AKMS new I'll have to drop a pistol, and probably have to stick with high cap mags to save the extra cash. And I hate rattling around when I'm trying to sneak round and flank an enemy, tends to alert them as to your presence.

I'll keep looking for now, till get the cash. then guess it'll have to be decision time.

Is this what you're after?

Cheers Nick, but saldy being a newbie, I don't have the knowledge or experience to do a repair like that.

I have a metal under folding ak but sadly its broken, i use it as a prop, i think there's something up wih the gear box

Archived