Newbie Here

Darren.w
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello and welcome to AF-UK

as for kit if you're starting out some DPM would do you fine very cheap, you could also have a look on the classifields here

no one can tell you what the best gun is to buy, as it is purly personal.

What we can do though is tell you which brands are good fro the money and what guns you should stay away from. as for type (M4 sa80 G36) its all down to what you think looks better and the ideal thing to do is to go to a shop which has a load of guns and get a feel for each one and see which feels good in your hands.

nothing like dishing out 400 quid for a rifle which loads of people advise but you get it and think, this feels horrible.

So yeah find your nearest shop and pay them a vist, dont have to buy from them id just have a browse and find out what model suits you best.

Welcome to the forums

Welcome... as far as gear goes get British DPM... it's cheap and works great, as for guns if you are over 18 I would advise renting a gun at your local site 3 times in more then 2 months... this allows you to get a UKARA... the UKARA can then be used to buy realistic guns... if your not then anything you like the feel of tbh... they will need to be two toned though... good beginner makes to look at are JG, CYMA, G&G, Classic Army and ASG... in my experience these have all been pretty good... but before we can help you with particular guns we need a budget and gun preference... I recommend reading Marksmans beginner guide here

• 2 weeks later...
Cheers guys,

Whats the best gun etc to start out with ??

the g&g combat machine range is a good place to start as thaey are guite cheap but good quality providing you don't get a lemon (1 off faulty product)

Archived