Silliest thing you've done to look awesome?

Finius
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well i guess he would never call any hits in a game.

Night game, in the warehouse floor of EBZ Bexley. Pretty much pitch black. A team-mate opened a door and suppressed the enemy that was on the the side of the room, who was pinning us down. This room is FULL of weirdly shaped cardboard boxes. I crawl out from the bottom of the door, all the away around the outskirts of the huge room. It was a real pulse-raiser stealth mission... :huh:

...I got within 5 meters of the guy, but couldn't see him. I wait for him to shoot, but, instead, my boot decides to creak at exactly the wrong moment, BAM, torch goes on, complete rabbit in headlights, I get hit. I swear I hit the guy as I heard the familiar crack of a BB meeting fabric, before I get hit...

In summary, tried to show off by crawling around stealthily, then got set upon by a pack of scared sh**less players :P

@REMSoft that stealth mission could have gone extremely well but it's a risk you have to take and unfortunately it didn't work, it would have been so funny to have seen though, did they scream when they saw you?

@REMSoft that stealth mission could have gone extremely well but it's a risk you have to take and unfortunately it didn't work, it would have been so funny to have seen though, did they scream when they saw you?

One of my earlier targets did, but not the guy who found me out. He and his team congratulated me upon return to the safe zone, not one of them knew I was even on the floor (They fear me and my shotgun B) ) let alone right next to them!

I still got 3 kills on my way through to the back of the room though, so overall I was happy. Glad I didn't lug my shottie in there though, they would have been onto me when I fired the first shot, that thing is bloody loud!

Damn that must be heavy. Why the hell did he buy that? (I want a NBC Suit :P )

Why not?! :P

NBC suits can dehydrate you, also they are carbon lined, so they will stain clothes according to mitch.

no no no it not enough you should be going out with dual MGL's or a rocket propelled chainsaw

ImageC.jpg

(why can't every thing be rocket propelled)

okay then bring it....

(made this when i was bored)

fDjBw.jpg

Its the worlds best ever knife!

what the feck is that? :huh:

hahahaha! is my awesome knife! (with underslung grenade launcher)

its the ultimate in accurate knifing tech, with more then four sights

yes because you need a x 9 sight to knife someone now don't you

yes! and two torches, a laser and ESPECIALLY a bi pod and rear mono pod

:rolleyes: of course of course

just so you know my laptop had to restart once i clicked on it much like a brain had to when i saw it :blink:

yes, lets stop talking about my awesome knife and onto what we do to look cool.

Archived