Silliest thing you've done to look awesome?

Finius
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Airsoft is 80% looks, 19% sport and 1% srs bsns.

This means, people do some pretty silly things just to look awesome.

I want to know what silly things you've done, just to be one of the coolest or quirkiest looking people at a skirmish?

I've just cam-creamed a little beefeater teddy (known as battleted).

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i lit a feg of a grenade and bucked it out the door yes im super coolz

doing a flying roll through a window, landing wasn't the best though

lol :) can't think of anything silly so far but something unlucky, i got shot (guy fired only one) inbetween the .5cm gap between my hat and my mask and it bloody hurt

I...um...didnt do much

bathat/Mitchell on the other hand...

Trips over sideways, lands to the sides and fires magpul dynamics style! :P Pure awesome, too bad the hop on his gun was broken, so it wasnt very productive :P

quick edit :P

I remember once an enemy couldnt hit me, so i stood right in the middle and started waving to him, must've pissed him off a bit

• Supporters

Dave. What make is your M82? Where did you get it? How much was it? Any chance you could give it to me?

I always wave at people who can't hit me.

Even better is when I'm, sniping, I can seeing their BBs bouncing off the floor and rolling around me.

saw a video of a guy snipeing and he couldn't hit his target so the guy popped the middle finger soo he could see it through the scope :)

• Supporters

My M82 is the snow wolf version (with some upgrades):

ASG Ultimate Hop unit

Madbull Blue rubber

ASG Ultimate sector gear

Shimmed

Madbul M130

Runs an 8.4V 4300mah with plenty of room for more battery should I need it.

Hits 390-400 on .2's and I use .3's out to around 55-60m flat all the way hitting within about 15cm of the crosshair at that range with little/tail wind.

So it shoots really well, it just is a little bulky.

and no, you may not have it.

I got mine for £325 + upgrades cost (around £50)

The only place in the UK with stock is actionhobbies at £360 + £30 spare mags.

Out of the box it's nothing to write home about, but it's a V2 gearbox with an M4 hop up, so the sky is the limit with the fecker.

It's got killer looks though and mine (or bert, as it has become known) has 'pink misted' 35 people in it's first outing.

"Rambo runs" as my trademark action is called.

LSW in right hand. P229 or MP5 in left hand.

Run screaming headlong into enemy territory whilst shooting.

???

Profit.

Second - last week. Dave let me borrow the M82.

I charged into the enemy base whilst carrying the M82 at the hip.

Yup, I charged, single-handedly into an enemy position, carrying a very big, heavy, semi-only weapon.

• Supporters

everything is metal and REALLY solid. It'd have to be for me to let hugh use it :P

It's all aluminium and out version (unlike the USA's) has a METAAAAAAAAAAAL compensator on the end, rather than blaze orange plastic.

It's all matte black, rather than grey than realsteel barretts/the Socom gear are, but they cost £1200

Decent bipod too, really well made all over, really impressed with the build quality for a cheap china gun from a new company.

Plus It comes with a 3-9*50 scope with the sun cover on it AND flip up lense caps, so really, it's a bargain (a £360 bargain)

Oh yeah I forgot, I've also taken to carrying, and occasionally smoking a cuban cigar...

everything is metal and REALLY solid. It'd have to be for me to let hugh use it :P

Heeeey!

I use big heavy weaponry. I'm not a clumsy idiot who breaks everything! (I guess I'm probably the only person to get the 'Try Again' Bragg reference...)

I haven't broken my, or anyone else#s kit! Reminds you how the LR300 broke when Rob was using it, not me... :whistle:

Admittedly, having such a solid build was useful, considering how I ended up doing a combat roll forwards to try and avoid the nob with the 2 masadas...

• Supporters

Wow, Dave, I know exactly what my next gun is going to be. I've been looking at it for quite a while anyway, was so tempted before...

Aluminum..... id assume it's a fairly light then...(for a barrett atleast :P )

Well, sort of. The M82 did have the nickname "light fifty" for a reason.

It certainly isn't the heaviest gun on the market.

However, and I'm sure Dave will agree with me on this, the weight isn't perfectly distributed across the gun - it feels heavier than it actually is, just because the balance is off.

Dave being a mod, i thought he would've put us on-topic already? c'mon marcus, share an experience where you looked stupid, but did it anyway!

• Supporters

Remember Zak, this is the relaxed, (good) forum.

And obviously, I look brilliant, all the time :P

But seriously, not much, taped a pair of radio to the mp5 last night.... works surprisingly well.

I once had to make a belt out of electrical tape, way back when I started as my trousers kept

Needing to be pulled up :P

a 3-9 scope really? bit excessive isnt it

one from my brother he bought a full EOD bomb suit and a Minimi

one from my brother he bought a full EOD bomb suit and a Minimi

Please tell me you're joking, A full Bomb suit, does it at least have the fans in, and please god almighty tell me he doesnt have the plates in aswell. i mean chirst i remembering wearing of of those suits they weigh a ton, with or with out the plates

its the old model so there no fans and he only has the front plate

Archived