Ideas for Loadouts

Cameron364
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Right, I would like some help making my first load out, I don't want anything that use current military uniforms, I am a strong believer of not wearing current gear because I myself will never join the army, I support our troops and everything but I just don't have the army bug, I would probably go for a load out either from films or games, I would only start using current military gear when I start playing Milsim, I know it sounds a bit weird but that's just me, I see that people fight and die in that gear and I'm just running around playing with fake guns in it,

Anyway I would either like to go for a sort of Captain MacTavish MW2 favela take down load out or a Sam Fisher, Splinter Cell Conviction Load out, guns wise I am going to get a G&G MP5A4 (EGM) and a WE 1911

Thanks in advance!!!, Cameron!!!

Whether or not you get military gear is up to you but it should:

1. Keep you safe

2. Provide utility

3. Not fail where normal stuff would

Personally I am working on my own loadout and I get gear that fits two requirements.

1. Its in A-TACS

2. It will help me in the field

Though lately I have been only buying high quality gear with lifetime warranties. That way I don't have to worry about how down and dirty I get.

I spend most of my days thinking about how I can improve the speed and efficiency of my loadout. Right now I am rigged to the right with my sling system and belt set-up. However it's good to balance your loadout. I am going to have my primary rigged to my right shoulder and my drop-leg on my left leg. It might sound weird at first but that does actually balance you out. I think about where on my vest my mags should go and how I am going to be reloading.

Right now I am about halfway through my "NEX" loadout.

I don't have pics right now but I might get them up later for some ideas that may help.

TBH you're playing a military game so you will look some hat like soldiers, if you go for the favela loadout you'll look like some spec ops.

however, a splintercell loadout could be interesting

Yeh, I know it's a bit weird my older Brother is the same, although he wants to be an army doctor, unless your in the services you shouldn't wear current military issue gear, so I don't want it based on real soldiers but I could use real plate carriers etc, but not the BDU's, thats why I wanted to go for a load out based on a game or film

not wanting to be picky but the films and games mimik the real life. I can understand not wearing insignia but BHUs little OTT for me

no one really minds about DPM as its so used here, but if you feel uncomfortable then don't worry,

you could go for a PMC look

Sorry, what's wrong with dpm and ddpm?

he doesnt want to use any military uniform that is still in use today as he doesnt feel he has the right to wear it .

Yeh, I don't want to go just in normal clothes, and I went in black before not only did I look like a Nazi but I stuck out like a saw thumb, that's why I sort of went with favela take down load out or Splinter cell conviction, I mean I just wear some crag hopper trousers and a tshirt at the moment but I want something a bit more themed

we use MTP and DDPM right now AFAIK, Dpm would be fine, no? how about a black kit type loadout, so use the MP5A4 as your Counter terrorism operations weapon?

OD and black is roughly what i wear.

i thinking of doing a bad boys 2 loadout HERE

its basically urban and black for quite cheap

• Supporters

Actually they dont/ wont by the end of 2012 as its all being replaced with MTP as thats why their was a big thing about it in the news

edit the only ones using DPM now are those doing training and selection courses

or go to your local hiking shop, get a pair of mountian/hiking trousers that are nice and durable, get a pair of comfie boots. buy a chest rig and boom, Instant Militia man look. orrrrr get a tuban then chest rig and a dress (lose fittign not tight) and BAM your now a taliban, get an ak47 to make the look, and grow a beard.

being muslim, i must say...WE DONT WEAR TURBANS! :P

although that would make an indian spec ops loadout :lol:

enough.

Cargo trousers, Black/OD

Polo shirt, Black/OD

Simple Molle vest, Black/OD

Simples :)

Yeh, I will probably go with the Militia look, not the Taliban look although it did make me laugh, and just typing this I released that Taliban is a recognised word on the iPad?

EDIT: I know it sounds silly that I am a big fan of Milsim and everything, kinda the reason why I started doing Airsoft but I just feel that I don't deserve to wear it playing silly soldiers when people die in those clothes protecting our country, that sounds kinds Mr Motivator but still!

I'm sure they'll still be using DPM for TA/reserves/cadets for a while and in the UK, I think (for a while anyway) only the regulars will be given MTP. Also I think they're still using DPM for training and jungle as MTP wouldn't work in the jungle or dense forest

EDIT: but i may be wrong

Archived