Got into Sixth Form

Cameron364
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

bloody hell, a we 1911 for getting into 6th form, well if you get into uni ill buy the lube as your perants will most prob get you a hooker next :D

Hahaha, My parents, mainly my Dad, said I could get one because my Dad wants to use it as well, also @Dev, yeh the hard work does start now, Maths, Physics, Computing and Electronics, I already have some work to do and I have even been to the bloody school yet, also @ Dev, Lol!!!

P.S I hate saying Lol

• AF-UK Founding Member

The same ones I picked, funnily enough. I only got a C in GCSE Maths which made A Levels maths impossible, it was soon dropped. I had to keep Physics but that wasn't really any better. Both of those are really tough. The other two were tedious but do-able from what I can remember.

Loads of people told me Maths and Physics would be hard but they never made it clear quite how hard. When I took my A-levels at least, the difference between GCSE was crazy.

my parents have also worked out that if I am "persuaded" with stuff like that i tend to do well :D

The same ones I picked, funnily enough. I only got a C in GCSE Maths which made A Levels maths impossible, it was soon dropped. I had to keep Physics but that wasn't really any better. Both of those are really tough. The other two were tedious but do-able from what I can remember.

Loads of people told me Maths and Physics would be hard but they never made it clear quite how hard. When I took my A-levels at least, the difference between GCSE was crazy.

Yeh both my brothers did the same sort of thing, my eldest brother then changed his mind and is now a third year medical student at Southampton University and my other brother is a soon to be second year engineering student at Warwick University

I done Engering maths and Psychics, although i feel that grammer and spelling would of done me alot more good.

Dispite everything i learnt Does sod all when appling for a job at Mc donalds.

I done Engering maths and Psychics, although i feel that grammer and spelling would of done me alot more good.

Dispite everything i learnt Does sod all when appling for a job at Mc donalds.

"I done" i think you should have :)

• 1 month later...

I know this post was made ages ago lol, but I was browsing through the pages and found this. So thought I'd just say, I got into College (going fine may I add ;) ) to study Uniformed Services and my parents bought me an ICS M4-A1.

Hahaha, My parents, mainly my Dad, said I could get one because my Dad wants to use it as well, also @Dev, yeh the hard work does start now, Maths, Physics, Computing and Electronics, I already have some work to do and I have even been to the bloody school yet, also @ Dev, Lol!!!

P.S I hate saying Lol

Hey I did those exact subject for my As levels as well. Just dropped electronics this year for my A2 levels though, Uni doesn't require 4 subjects at A2 :P

Do you know what you want to study at uni yet?

Archived