Found a New Night Camo!

Nickona
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys,

I was looking at my LeBron basketball shorts when I was having a bit of night time basketball and realised that they had an actually good night camoflauge pattern and blended better then my black top did

have a look....

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/687/25082011136.jpg/

in more detail

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/11/25082011135.jpg/

they could probably do with a darker gray and maybe smaller mesh

but what do you guys think?

I'm sure it does, I would love a set of bdus in this, would be origional

Night camo is pointless in the woods at least.

The trees and foliage become a darker green in the night so does your woodland camo so you blend in well.

Black or dark camo that dosn't match with the foliage leaves you silhouetted and exposed. Your better off with normal camo :)

Night camo is pointless in the woods at least.

The trees and foliage become a darker green in the night so does your woodland camo so you blend in well.

Black or dark camo that dosn't match with the foliage leaves you silhouetted and exposed. Your better off with normal camo :)

just so you know i wasn't planning on wearing them, just though they could in theory work, wasn't being terribley serious

you guys don't seem to get this, it was really a joke, but still if you made the colours green i think it could work?

F545412411.jpg ?

^^ looks decent for urban or for a sailor or something lol

the colours are okay but i think for urban you need more tigery stuff as thats too smoothe

the colours are okay but i think for urban you need more tigery stuff as thats too smoothe

how often do you see tiger stripes in a urban setting? lol

well never i was just saying I think the more jaged pattern would work better with rubble, not proper tiger stripe just a similar pattern

Archived