Dual Magazines

Nickona
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi

if you do the thng where you tape one upside down to the other

like this http://bp0.blogger.com/_cTGeIaD_eXw/R2VjGQ...h/TapedMags.jpg

do they work in airsoft or do the bbs just fall out?

• Supporters

We gf a thread on this a while a go, have a search and see if u can find it.

Basically you can, but there no point unless you're using low caps, even then, I prefer to use a ready mag

• Supporters

Yeah it works, only gun it looks mildly good on is an AK, even then it looks ridiculous..

Stop playing black ops.

• Supporters

Me or Nickona?

or.....stop watching the news where they show images of enemies/allied armies using two magazines taped together :P joking but still, i was going to try this on my AK47, but turning the magazines over, didnt feel natural, so i stopped!

or.....stop watching the news where they show images of enemies/allied armies using two magazines taped together :P joking but still, i was going to try this on my AK47, but turning the magazines over, didnt feel natural, so i stopped!

edit:

sorry for double post i cant delete this comment D:

• Supporters

Or get a G36 or a magazine clamp?

We gf a thread on this a while a go, have a search and see if u can find it.

Basically you can, but there no point unless you're using low caps, even then, I prefer to use a ready mag

yea i saw it but it was about the ones not upside down so decided to start one on the taped ones

Stop playing black ops.

haha, I saw them first in heathrow airport after 7/7, there was a small guy with a MP5 standing next to a massive guy with a G36C who has his mags taped

• Supporters

Why would he have mags taped on a G36?

no idea, i just remember they were, i think its if there was someone coming at them they had to shoot as many bullet as fast as they can

no idea, i just remember they were, i think its if there was someone coming at them they had to shoot as many bullet as fast as they can

he was more refering to g36 mags have a built in system for attaching them so wouldnt need tape but i guess he could be using tape to just make sure.

cant see why he needed duel mag though tbh cant see armed police useing the spray and pray method nor having a prolonged fire fight to require more than 1 mag

cant see why he needed duel mag though tbh cant see armed police useing the spray and pray method nor having a prolonged fire fight to require more than 1 mag

Considering that in this country, every bullet fired by the police must be accounted for - as the media would have us believe that the police only ever shoot perfectly innocent, lovely people.

Can you imagine if a police officer fired a three shot burst to take someone down? Think the world would explode from the paperwork. Excessive force and all that jazz.

Anyway, back on topic, if you are going for a look, such as "rebel" or freedom fighter, its fine, or if you have no pockets (one of them there strange naked games), then its necessary. But for the standard military or spec ops look, its not really the done thing.

Still, if you like it, do it, its airsoft.

If you find it a great deal quicker so it gives you an advantage why not - just remember after you have fired both mags, you can't easily slip them into a mag pouch, you would need a dump pouch, which if you were using low caps (i imagine you would be) it would fill up quick.

he was more refering to g36 mags have a built in system for attaching them so wouldnt need tape but i guess he could be using tape to just make sure.

yea it may have been a HK G3K but I am 90% sure it was a G36 varient and they were definately taped,

It could have been a MP5 but the guy next to him had one 100% on that one and it was a lot larger

am i the only person who doesnt use a dump pouch?

i don't well, until i get the money for one

saving for an AEG, accessories and some nice webbing

Archived