Top M4 Shell ejecting AEG

Airsoft-Ed
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Mine broke because I was to vigorous when pulling out the wiring loom from the motor for cleaning, my fault, not the guns.

Ics guns are compatible enough to be great, if they were then they would be brilliant

• Supporters
Hi there, Ive just emailed RA for a quote. I was thinking about getting one since I first heard about it! I've seen a video from japan of a M4

which fires shells that you load with a tiny pad of black powder, and then load 1 bb in it. It fires without gas or battery.

Here is thread i just came across about tanio kobas other models Airsoft Canada

Lets see how much I can get the Top for. B)

rb

Here what I got:

Top m4 $ 730

Custom Shells $ 258 (180 Shells)

Ship & Paypal $ 134.60

Sub $1122.58

x 0.62 £ 695.99

20%Vat £ 122.51 Based on price excl ship&payal

3% Duty £ 18.37 Based on price excl ship&payal

Total £835.88

My Price £700

Including all above and delivery to your door.

On top of that we can service it instead of sending it back to RA.

You can get a shell catcher, in case you want to skirmish with it. So no picking up after!

Top M4

Custom Shells

Any question please ask.

rb

Custom shells? What's the difference?

As it stands it's only about £10 for 30 of the regular plastic ones. I could almost buy a new set for every game. The customs would have to have GPS locators in them or something to justify costing $260. That's about $45 for a pack of 30, which I'd guess is around £25-30.

Your £700 deal sounds amazing, but if it's just going to bust and have no new parts. It's pretty impossible to justify. Even with my free money from student finance lol.

I don't understand why a company can't just make some cheap gas shells that come pre charged and with a BB in them and cost so little you can just buy them and use them as if they were just regular centrefire cartridges. I'm sure there'd be enough of a market for them to be cost effective and the milsimmers would cream over them.

Then, you could practically use them in real guns. They could load the same, function the same with a hammer striking the gas release. It'd be damn awesome.

There'd even be fewer delicate parts to break or wear out.

They'd just have to rebuild real guns out of cheaper parts and make it so they can't be converted into real fire arms etc etc.

Seriously, why didn't airsoft just develop this way anyway?!

Custom shells? What's the difference?

As it stands it's only about £10 for 30 of the regular plastic ones. I could almost buy a new set for every game. The customs would have to have GPS locators in them or something to justify costing $260. That's about $45 for a pack of 30, which I'd guess is around £25-30.

Your £700 deal sounds amazing, but if it's just going to bust and have no new parts. It's pretty impossible to justify. Even with my free money from student finance lol.

I don't understand why a company can't just make some cheap gas shells that come pre charged and with a BB in them and cost so little you can just buy them and use them as if they were just regular centrefire cartridges. I'm sure there'd be enough of a market for them to be cost effective and the milsimmers would cream over them.

Then, you could practically use them in real guns. They could load the same, function the same with a hammer striking the gas release. It'd be damn awesome.

There'd even be fewer delicate parts to break or wear out.

They'd just have to rebuild real guns out of cheaper parts and make it so they can't be converted into real fire arms etc etc.

Seriously, why didn't airsoft just develop this way anyway?!

Hi, the custom shells are made from aluminium. That's the only difference. But like with many first releases there are always issues with something. The idea with the cartridges has been developed in Japan by stuffing a tiny pad of black powder into a shell. Fires just like you said. It's being developed.

In order to have a milsim only game you either need to invest in 2 sets for your site, or Mage the shell rejection guns cheap as regular aegs.

If you are interested to get one I can price it up again with the plastic shells and mags etc.. ;)

• Supporters
Hi, the custom shells are made from aluminium. That's the only difference. But like with many first releases there are always issues with something. The idea with the cartridges has been developed in Japan by stuffing a tiny pad of black powder into a shell. Fires just like you said. It's being developed.

In order to have a milsim only game you either need to invest in 2 sets for your site, or Mage the shell rejection guns cheap as regular aegs.

If you are interested to get one I can price it up again with the plastic shells and mags etc.. ;)

I am oh so interested. I'd cry with happiness if I got to fire just a mag through one.

It's just that, in the grand scheme of things, I'm like an amoeba in money terms and tramps are like... I dunno, something with a crap load of cells. Blue Whales, let's say.

So basically. Unless you can somehow price it as "100% free" I can't buy one, how ever much I'd like to.

At least not until I've been through Uni, got a job and married Bill Gates' daughter. If he has one. If not, I'll marry his son. Or failing that, him.

Slightly less realistic guns will be my leverage lol.

if your going to get one u may as well get the gas one coz its a useless skirmish gun u may as well make up for the in realism

Tbh, I don't think anyone would skirmish one anyway

yeah but atleat on the gas one u can buy a different mag so u don't have to use the shells and keep the shell one for showing off in the safezone

There's not 2 versions....

on the gas one (wich does exsist look on redwolf) has two types of mag shell and normal

• 1 year later...

Archived