Top M4 Shell ejecting AEG

Airsoft-Ed
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

I WANT ONE!

Does anyone have like, £1000 to give me so I can buy all the gear for it? :rolleyes:

I thank you student finance for my £2500 grant, now hurry up and put it in my bank :P

• Supporters

Fps is low so it'd be more of a CQB weapon and I bet picking the shells up isn't that bad indoors.

£9 for 30 isn't that bad either. Buying more will be easy and affordable, mags are £27 each.

It's just a shame the gun is £405 and that's without VAT or freight duty or anything =\

It's just a tad too expensive to be worth buying just to plink in the garden lol.

That's not the biggest problem, its made by top...... who are know for having made a right load of sh*t

If memory serves they used to be quite good? Granted the new ones are pretty poor - now even wolf armouries sells them as "for collectors only"...

If memory serves they used to be quite good? Granted the new ones are pretty poor - now even wolf armouries sells them as "for collectors only"...

Cant remeber a single good top gun, For that money you ca buy a PTW which will be 100000000 times better.

Lol... on a side note, if you're good with internals you might consider buying a RAP4 & modifying for airsoft (would probably have to end up being a shotgun type m4, but hey for CQB that's all good.

Well the rap4 shell ejecting M4 wasnt all that, its just basical like ejecting hula hoops from the gun.

The better way is to get a GBB M4 and mod it, and for shells, just buy empty rounds, remove the firing cap and insert plating tube inside nice and centre and you got the hsell platform, then all you have the do is alter the bolt and barrel to acept the full shell, and have the gas mounted in the stock like a paintball gun, actually, maybe if you were to use a model gun as the platform and salvage parts over, that might work better actually.

• Supporters

I still want one lol.

But, I just worked out it'd cost at least £700 to buy one, 5 other magazines and 180 shells.

From what I've read, RA tech have had a brief faff with it and sell a couple of steel upgrade components.

So it might not be that bad...

Hi there, Ive just emailed RA for a quote. I was thinking about getting one since I first heard about it! I've seen a video from japan of a M4

which fires shells that you load with a tiny pad of black powder, and then load 1 bb in it. It fires without gas or battery.

Here is thread i just came across about tanio kobas other models Airsoft Canada

Lets see how much I can get the Top for. B)

rb

Here what I got:

Top m4 $ 730

Custom Shells $ 258 (180 Shells)

Ship & Paypal $ 134.60

Sub $1122.58

x 0.62 £ 695.99

20%Vat £ 122.51 Based on price excl ship&payal

3% Duty £ 18.37 Based on price excl ship&payal

Total £835.88

My Price £700

Including all above and delivery to your door.

On top of that we can service it instead of sending it back to RA.

You can get a shell catcher, in case you want to skirmish with it. So no picking up after!

Top M4

Custom Shells

Any question please ask.

rb

Hi there, Ive just emailed RA for a quote. I was thinking about getting one since I first heard about it! I've seen a video from japan of a M4

which fires shells that you load with a tiny pad of black powder, and then load 1 bb in it. It fires without gas or battery.

Here is thread i just came across about tanio kobas other models Airsoft Canada

Lets see how much I can get the Top for. B)

rb

Here what I got:

Top m4 $ 730

Custom Shells $ 258 (180 Shells)

Ship & Paypal $ 134.60

Sub $1122.58

x 0.62 £ 695.99

20%Vat £ 122.51 Based on price excl ship&payal

3% Duty £ 18.37 Based on price excl ship&payal

Total £835.88

My Price £700

Including all above and delivery to your door.

On top of that we can service it instead of sending it back to RA.

You can get a shell catcher, in case you want to skirmish with it. So no picking up after!

Top M4

Custom Shells

Any question please ask.

rb

Hi there I just had a email from RA saying that customers have complained about the TOP and he cant recommend them.

They are also in the process of making their own ejection system, and not just for the M4!!

think it as if their guns were bad but are slowly getting better they may end up making a decent gun at one point.

G&G's first guns were really bad but in around 4 Years they have some of the best AEG's on the market! Top have been round longer so yeah...

Archived