patrolbase.co.uk

R4ndom-h4ro
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

orderd some rattle can of camo spray krylon stuff

very well priced very quick deilvey for a few qued orderd on friday AM came about 10am on monday

think i scared the guy a tad by opening the door half asleep in my boxers and socks hehe

emailed me to tell me that it had be sent off to the parcel company nice little touch

only downer is the lack of guns on there site but i surpose not evry one can stock every thing

would happly ordered again from them

alex

glad to know its good, might need to buy some paint myself to make my shotty look a little better

• Supporters

good to hear you like the service :D

the lack of guns is we're a new company (2 years old) and getting and storing guns is challenging for a new company with limited warehouse room.

We try to keep the website for items we have in stock, so instead of having thousands of items with 0 stock we have a few items in stock ready to go.

• Supporters

Do you work there, Dave? It's my favourite shop :D

I've been in before, I might've met you. I had my M16 sent back and forth a couple of times about the shoddy hop up.

Yeah he works there.

Look for a young ginger guy. That be him.

I enjoy buying stuff from them. Always a friendly service. The firing range is a nice touch, something that buying online doesn't have.

• Supporters

It's a shop that made me wish I'd picked Huddersfield Uni instead of Sheffield lol.

• Supporters

It was a gas one obv, original box marked with WE M16A3 and it was brown with interlocking padding in it.

Oh and it was a heavy bitch.

It was a while ago now, it would've probably been around the time you started.

Archived