reg

2 guns for sales

6 posts in this topic

airsoft

i have a classic army m15a4 tactical carbine with 4 mags and sights for sale full metal electric with battery armalite logo and serial numbers on gun

and

barreta hg-199 metal gas auto blow back pistol in foam padded case with 7 cans of green gas both guns in good working order any resonable offers welcome will sell sepurate will send if postage is paid for

please message me for any questions or call 07830707010

thanks reg

will send photos if needed

Have these sold? Can you message me pics? tj@support-me.co.uk. Just a few other bits like FPS, accuracy, batteries & charger?

Many thanks!

airsoft

i have a classic army m15a4 tactical carbine with 4 mags and sights for sale full metal electric with battery armalite logo and serial numbers on gun

and

barreta hg-199 metal gas auto blow back pistol in foam padded case with 7 cans of green gas both guns in good working order any resonable offers welcome will sell sepurate will send if postage is paid for

thanks reg

Just wondering if the m15a4 has sold yet? very interested. If its still available can you message me about usage / rough idea of rounds used and overall condition.

Thanks

airsoft

and

thanks reg

can u send some pics to:

t8zn@hotmail.com

I spoke to you on phone earlier :D

3...2...1... Scream

Thread is REALLY old mate, best to pm the user to see if he still has it

Closed due to age