Lets talk Glocks

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

you'd go through gas, ammo and mags so fast with the G18 it's scary to think about.

G17 all the way.

here is what I am thinking,

1 normal mag for semi, but when the sh*t hits the fan a large mag and put it on auto and spray the hell out of them.

Tbh you can do whatever you need to on semi, full auto on then wastes too much as Matt said and its too inaccurate to be useful

But sure as hell cool, and isn't that what airsoft is all about? making you smile?

Also it is exactly the same gun exept you always have that little extra puch if you need it.

• Supporters

I'm going to advise the G17.

It takes the same mags as the G18, and is pretty much the same gun, just without a fire selector on one side.

I'd recommend it as a flexible one for doing various loadouts with too. It's standard issue to most United States Law Enforcement, and many private shooters, soldiers etc like them, world over due to their being very robust and great accuracy. The real ones are also REALLY good fun to fire.

You could reasonably fit it into almost any loadout without raising too many questions

Full auto on pistols is useless really, they're not accurate if you don't aim properly and you'll burn through gas, ruin mags and ruin your internals.

Archived