Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
darrenjames

M83 Double Eagle + for sale

7 posts in this topic

post-3422-1314043202_thumb.jpgpost-3422-1314043202_thumb.jpgHello, I am new here so hello to all.

I have a bit of basic airsoft kit laying around, was going to get my boy into it but it never worked out.

I have a double eagle M83 gun. I know this is a pretty naff gun, however it is not too bad and perhaps may suit someone just starting out who wants to give airsoft a try. Perhaps you are a dad and want to try your kids out but don't want them to wreck your quality gun.

Its the all black version and build quality is ok. As a wall hanger pretty nice. I still have the box but not everything included. I have batt charger and the stick you use to prod the bbs in the mag.

I also have a clear colt bb gun, again nothing special, just something to get the boy started. Ideal for a junior who wants to learn the basics. I got some spare BBs which I bought from wolf arm in camden. They 12g.

I also have a S10 Gas mask complete with dpm carry bag and instruction booklet. This is an army surplus item. It is a size 2 which I believe is a medium but I am a big guy and if fits my fat head well ha ha.

Would prefer to sell the whole lot plus I will chuck in a few airsoft mags and army books if you collecting from my home. I live in Wallington, which is near to Croydon.

I am open to offers for the whole lot.

Thanks for any interestpost-3422-1314043202_thumb.jpg

Hi

Yeah I can do 15 for mask. I can take pay pal or collection. If you wanted the item posted perhaps be an extra £5 on top as it a bulky package. I can be reached at dazjames02@yahoo.co.uk. Thanks Mate.

To anyone interested in guns I can do both for £20 collected. The double eagle boxed.

Thanks

Hi

Apart from a few accessories missing the M83 is in good working order. With postage both guns would be £30 as the M83 has large box. The m83 on its own would still be £30 as the Pistol will hardly have an impact on postage. The gun comes complete with some bbs.

Thanks for your interest so far chaps

ill take them two buddy

Hi

Apart from a few accessories missing the M83 is in good working order. With postage both guns would be £30 as the M83 has large box. The m83 on its own would still be £30 as the Pistol will hardly have an impact on postage. The gun comes complete with some bbs.

Thanks for your interest so far chaps