ehobby asia

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I have a problem,

I was just about to start ordering parts when my dad asks were I am ordering my slide from, I say Hong-kong and he flips out saying that they will steal his details and such, I tryied to explain that they are trusted but he dosn't belive me,

What the hell should I do??

No one in the UK even stocks it......

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/guarder-aluminu...17-silver.html#

My glock is nothing without the slide!

dont matter where you order from, your just as likly to get your details stolen from uk dealership as you are from any where else, if you are going for a HK dealer, checkk about to see if they are used by a lot of people who can vouch for them and actually say no they are good.

dont matter where you order from, your just as likly to get your details stolen from uk dealership as you are from any where else, if you are going for a HK dealer, checkk about to see if they are used by a lot of people who can vouch for them and actually say no they are good.

Exactly! Ehobby asia are used alot by many people.

Sent you a message over FB but i will copy it over to here too :

Just show your dad this message:

My name is Zakaria and my dad goes airsofting with me, we have ordered at least 3 or 4 times from a Hong Kong based shop, we have had no problems, and i know a lot of friends who have ordered big orders as in, up to £200 worth of stuff and haven't had a single thing lost/taken away. Just wanted to say that, i don't think i can change your mind, but maybe you can read this and think about it a little more, and be a little more reasonable. sorry/thanks

-Zakaria Kaleem

Over the last 2 years I have ordered 20-30 items from these guys. Never a problem, item arrives in 10 days to 2 weeks, they inform you when it is shipped. I normally get stuff quicker from ehobbyasia than I do from UK stockists. I use my credit card, never had a problem with it.

If you are ordering over 18pound worth of stuff, you may get hit by UK import duty and parcelforce handling fee which would be 20% and 8 pound handling fee

Over the last 2 years I have ordered 20-30 items from these guys. Never a problem, item arrives in 10 days to 2 weeks, they inform you when it is shipped. I normally get stuff quicker from ehobbyasia than I do from UK stockists. I use my credit card, never had a problem with it.

If you are ordering over 18pound worth of stuff, you may get hit by UK import duty and parcelforce handling fee which would be 20% and 8 pound handling fee

£47 is how much it is.

• Supporters

Go to your local airsoft site/store, for minimal to no fee they will probably order the items in for you; you pay them for the item, postage and whatever fees occur (you'd also have to agree to pay any VAT levied), they'll order them kind of deal.

Your dad may be happier going about it that way.

Go to your local airsoft site/store, for minimal to no fee they will probably order the items in for you; you pay them for the item, postage and whatever fees occur (you'd also have to agree to pay any VAT levied), they'll order them kind of deal.

Your dad may be happier going about it that way.

I will look into that

good luck cam,

PS: Want to go on Skype?

Not yet :P Will take it up with him soon.

Well....

It didn't go quite as plan but:

He said he will still not risk it so that means no Joker Glock for me... :(

But He said he will look at any other slides in the uk!

Looking at the Desert Storm one :P

Well, put it this way. I may not be getting my dream pistol but I am sure as hell exited about getting my TM glock 17!!

If anyone can find a nice slide for me let me now :)

199823_10150458448745179_728370178_17902624_2629117_n.jpg

This is jason's @Red1's

Ask him if he has a TM Glock 17 in stock and a Task force slide, like in the Above image.

really nice gun, and the slide too, saw it in person!

This is jason's @Red1's

Ask him if he has a TM Glock 17 in stock and a Task force slide, like in the Above image.

really nice gun, and the slide too, saw it in person!

were can you find these slides

why not pay for it with paypal, like most people do??? but ive used them loads and would have no worries paying by credit card

Archived