Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ashman

JG M4 Full Metal (SOLD)

4 posts in this topic

Make: JG

Gun/Model: M4A1 Carbine

Accessories: 1 JG 330 Round Hicap, 1 TM 80 Round VN Midcap, HK Pro Silencer

Condition: Almost New - Skirmished Once, Problem with hop unit.

FPS: Around 350 but not confirmed

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: No/Depends On The Offer/No

Price/Payment: £120

Pictures: PM with email

Basically bought this a few weeks back, but being that this is my 5th M4, I decided I should sell it. It has the stock gearbox, front assembly and stock & tube but has a metal classic army SOPMOD body (with markings) and guarder hop unit with madbull fishbone bucking. The only problem with it currently is the hop unit which isn't pushing air pressure out of the barrel but back into the mag well instead. I assume that this is due to the hop rubber not being fitted properly (my bad!). It has a silicon hop rubber as it was the only one I had at the time. The problem shouldn't be too difficult to fix if you know how to or if you know someone who can help

As it says above, £120 posted but I will consider any decent swaps - realistically speaking I'm after any assault rifle or GBB pistol.

Cheers

Make: JG

Gun/Model: M4A1 Carbine

Accessories: 1 JG 330 Round Hicap, 1 TM 80 Round VN Midcap, HK Pro Silencer

Condition: Almost New - Skirmished Once, Problem with hop unit.

FPS: Around 350 but not confirmed

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: No/Depends On The Offer/No

Price/Payment: £120

Pictures: PM with email

Basically bought this a few weeks back, but being that this is my 5th M4, I decided I should sell it. It has the stock gearbox, front assembly and stock & tube but has a metal classic army SOPMOD body (with markings) and guarder hop unit with madbull fishbone bucking. The only problem with it currently is the hop unit which isn't pushing air pressure out of the barrel but back into the mag well instead. I assume that this is due to the hop rubber not being fitted properly (my bad!). It has a silicon hop rubber as it was the only one I had at the time. The problem shouldn't be too difficult to fix if you know how to or if you know someone who can help

As it says above, £120 posted but I will consider any decent swaps - realistically speaking I'm after any assault rifle or GBB pistol.

Cheers

hi give you £90 posted

Sorry - Haven't been online for a while!! Forgot to put here that this was sold a long time ago!!

Cheers!