Private airsoft game

Assassin
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi, I'm thinking about finding a bit of land, or building to get permission to play on, and getting few people in the area to have a game. Anyone from Northfleet / Gravesend area?

Hey there, im a bit further south, but i play CQB events in medway, gravsend not that far from there

Have you tried Northfleet site yet? Elite Battlezone. Me and my mate Lee, are looking for new places and people to see. How long you been playing? We go to Elites Bexley site every wednesday. Would you be able to make it there?

Yeah sorry, it is night games, have you been before on a weds? Me and my Mate wear our Assassins jumpers.

Yeah sorry, it is night games, have you been before on a weds? Me and my Mate wear our Assassins jumpers.

Yea, only 2 night games. Usually I play on a Saturday.

Well if you are up for weds, come over n say hi. We have 'The Assassins' on our jumpers.

Well if you are up for weds, come over n say hi. We have 'The Assassins' on our jumpers.

thats a shame would love to but too far west (oxford) if you go ahead i may try to make it down there

unfortunately no one ffrom the forum is really around me

Archived