combat arms

M_P
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

used to play it years ago before it turned into a massive item mall.

its good if you get a low ping server and fast paced shooters, although AVA had a lot more other modes such as horde modes and things.

had a go and wasnt a major fan if im honest all the games i played seemed to last about 3 mins so by the time you get in to it the games over and from what i can see any other guns you have to buy. but its free to play so worth a go

used to play it years ago before it turned into a massive item mall.

its good if you get a low ping server and fast paced shooters, although AVA had a lot more other modes such as horde modes and things.

Yeah it's ok but you have to buy all your gear with real money and you don't get to keep so it's not worth it.

Also matt I swear your avatar is from dick figures :lol:

It was enjoyable, but I stopped playing. Never put money into it, couldn't see the point. It wasn't a bad online shooter.

But I feel the game deserves an extra special mention in the "games getting it wrong" thread, for things like MP5s with 4 selector positions, but only 2 being used, front iron sights being left out (M4, L85), the G36K's 5.56mm round being described as "big", guns being given burst fire when they don't (M4A1, L85, FAMAS), the MG36 is actually a G36K with Beta-C drum or my all time favourite, their description for the L85A1

The bullpup design of this rifle allows it to be more compact than other assault rifles without sacrificing barrel length. Its portability and use of standard 5.56mm ammo makes it a popular choice for military units across the world"

(bold is my emphasis)

Portability?! The A1 is popular?! I get the feeling that the designers didn't even use wikipedia for their research...

Archived